PDA

View Full Version : Chris, explain this.

Rattlesnake
08-08-2006, 09:45 AM
You give me a tracking # which has no meaning.
Every time I want to see the progress of my "shipment" this is what I get:

"UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate pick up or drop-off. Please contact the shippers for more details."

English is my second language, but common sense tells me that it means my order hasn't been shipped, right?

If I'm wrong, you better give me a GOOD explanation. I'll be more content if you tell me that I'll get my stuff in a month.

Frank
08-08-2006, 10:16 AM
Easy there killer. There is always a good reason. It might be UPS's fault also. I would call him.

For example... when we bought our decals, there were two shipments. We recieved one. The other one said something similar and when you call up UPS it said it had been deleivered AND it said there was no information. There was no package either as we recieved the one and the other was not. UPS screwed up. This happened to Ken as we shipped the items to him.

I would call him and I would call UPS... if he gave you a tracking number, then it is a very good possibility it is UPS's fault right now.

Frank

GLHSKEN
08-08-2006, 10:34 AM
they lost 2 shipments of decals to us. Thankfully they were insured...

Easy there killer. There is always a good reason. It might be UPS's fault also. I would call him.

For example... when we bought our decals, there were two shipments. We recieved one. The other one said something similar and when you call up UPS it said it had been deleivered AND it said there was no information. There was no package either as we recieved the one and the other was not. UPS screwed up. This happened to Ken as we shipped the items to him.

I would call him and I would call UPS... if he gave you a tracking number, then it is a very good possibility it is UPS's fault right now.

Frank

tryingbe
08-08-2006, 12:41 PM
UPS lost two of my 3 feet 3 inch pipes from summit racing.

Clay
08-08-2006, 12:48 PM
the other end of it is you can create a shipment online, and you are assigned a tracking number. That shipment may not actually be shipped until UPS picks up the package. Same goes for USPS as well, then typically it takes a day for the info to update in the system.

take a deep breath....... evrytin is gonna be ight.

Rattlesnake
08-08-2006, 02:50 PM
OK:thumb:

mark
08-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Yeah sometimes ive shipped stuff to people, and it still shows that the USPS is awaiting for the package to be picked up, when its already been picked up, delivered and the person let me know they received it.

It just means that shipping was paid for for the item and it needs to be dropped off/picked up by the carrier.