PDA

View Full Version : General: WTB: White Spirit R/T Door Moldings

RJ138
07-01-2012, 10:29 PM
My moldings have yellowed, I am assuming it is from my garage lights. If you have a set of bright white door moldings from a Spirit R/T that you would sell, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

MNmopar
07-01-2012, 11:29 PM
What moldings are you referring to?

RJ138
07-01-2012, 11:33 PM
The door ding guards, the fronts have DOHC on them in red text.

martin kolner
07-02-2012, 12:57 AM
I have the R/L front door moldings in white NOS

RJ138
07-02-2012, 07:25 AM
I have the R/L front door moldings in white NOS

Ideally I would like an entire set but please pm me a price.

Thanks,
Ryan

spirit1991
07-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Why don't you have them repainted. Decal sheets are available from FWD performance. Just throwing it out there. I held off on mine(for now), I was able to give them a good buffing. I did have the bumper strips done and wish I had continued to the doors as well.

RJ138
07-03-2012, 01:39 PM
Why don't you have them repainted. Decal sheets are available from FWD performance. Just throwing it out there. I held off on mine(for now), I was able to give them a good buffing. I did have the bumper strips done and wish I had continued to the doors as well.

I will try and buff mine tomorrow on my day off, see how they turn out. I was thinking about trying to get sticker strips made to cover the yellowed white part of the moldings and have the DOHC logo printed in them. I'm not sure how they would hold up though. Painting them would be my next option.

It would still be nice to have an extra set around to bring to an auto decal shop or to restore off the car.