PDA

View Full Version : General: Needed: Shelby Dakota Parts - Rim, Centers, maybe more

85shelbycharger
05-15-2012, 07:59 AM
As the title says, I need a couple of parts for a Shelby Dakota I picked up a while back.

Here's the list:

One Rim - One of mine has a slight bend around the inner lip, but still holds air. If I could find one that's better, I'd be interested! Would also be interested in an extra set if the price is right.

Two Center Caps - I have two, and need two more! Again, I will buy a set of four if the price is right.

Passenger Headlight Bezel - Looking for one that is NOS to match a drivers side one I have acquired.

I am also interested in the Mopar Performance upgrade that was sold for these (360 TB and Computer) if somebody has one.

Also, although my truck is in overall really good shape, I'd be interested in any extra parts you may have from a Shelby Dakota (Seat, door panels, cupholder, cooling fan assembly, air cleaner, airdam, light bar, bumper step pads, etc.)

Send me a Private Message and let me know what you have.

Thanks!

DC Turismo
05-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Bumpage!

Abkshelby
05-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Somewhere around here I have a brand new driver side Shelby Dakota floor mat that needs a home.
PM me if interested. Your bound to have something up there I need.

85shelbycharger
05-23-2012, 03:08 PM
Thanks Alan! Sent you a PM.

For all of those who messaged me, I have acquired everything that I need (and then some!).

Still in the market for the performance kit (computer and throttle body) though.

glhs727
05-23-2012, 03:48 PM
caution.... thread hijack.... I need a dash plaque and a light bar, got any for sale? (Pat, I know you have must extras!)
anyone????

85shelbycharger
05-23-2012, 09:39 PM
Cindy - wish I could help you! Only dash plaque and light bar that I have are the ones that came on my truck. I decided to fix the light bar rather than buy a new one since they are pretty pricey (not fitting in the budget right now...). Shoot me a PM though and let me know what else you might be needing :thumb:

Johnny
05-24-2012, 09:03 AM
Are the computer upgrades available?

85shelbycharger
05-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Not that I have been able to find. The throttle body would be obtainable from any 360 I'd imagine. Finding the computer though is proving to be impossible.

DC Turismo
06-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Got many of the things we needed from the time this was originally posted but still could use other odds and ends, so please hit us up if you're selling anything 89 Dakota specific to help us get Pat's in even better shape!