PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Daytona Louvers & A/C Items

Frank
01-03-2006, 10:51 PM
I need a set for my 1991 Daytona. I need all the lines and pieces between the condensor and firewall. I dont need the compressor or it's bracket.

Frank

mo' parts
01-04-2006, 05:38 PM
about the only thing i have is the idler pulley from my 89, if it will work. i think i have a good belt as well. i have no use for them.

appaking
01-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Frank,
Louvers for '87 Daytona rear window, needs paint touch-up-$50 + shipping
Brackets are available if I can get them off of window. Or whole window if you wish.

Louvers were stripped and repainted, then paint damaged when someone decided to egg the car!:mad:

Kevin Geary
Frostburg, MD 21532

Frank
01-05-2006, 08:19 PM
about the only thing i have is the idler pulley from my 89, if it will work. i think i have a good belt as well. i have no use for them.

I am good on that. Thanks!

Frank,
Louvers for '87 Daytona rear window, needs paint touch-up-$50 + shipping
Brackets are available if I can get them off of window. Or whole window if you wish.

Louvers were stripped and repainted, then paint damaged when someone decided to egg the car!:mad:

Kevin Geary
Frostburg, MD 21532

I am going to send you a PM. But I would definently be interested in this, brackets included. My sister is in Gathersburg and I can pay her to come and get them and take down to my house south of DC. As far as paint, I was going to get them powerdercoated in black. I am going to talk to my sister about this.

Frank

TopDollar69
01-07-2006, 04:44 PM
I have a set of fairly new AC lines. They are the newer aluminum style. I removed them from the 88 Shelby Z I parted this summer. I would like to get $20 for them plus shipping. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks,

Ben Huebner

moparzrule
01-07-2006, 05:26 PM
I'm in south central PA, I have a set of louvers from an 87's that I already re-did just never got around to installing them. I had to strip it down to bare metal, the stock stuff was insane to take off, I had a 4'' angle grinder with a huge wire wheel and it took 1/2 hour per blade!!! I even tried aircraft stripper and it made it a hair easier, maybe like 20 minutes per blade after that.
Anyway, for $30 they are yours if you come pick them up....and I'm pretty sure I have the upper and lower brackets. I'll go check and get back to you. Located near Harrisburg PA, about an hour from MD state line.

Frank
01-08-2006, 10:29 PM
I will PM everyone tomorrow. Right now, I got to go with whatever is easiest for my sister for picking up the louvers.

As for the A/C lines... I will PM ya.