PDA

View Full Version : Electronics: wtb 87 t2 wireing harness 87 shelby charger or super 60 wireing harness

mattycharger
05-06-2012, 02:34 AM
hey guys just got my 87 charger running almost done did an automatic conversion t2 turbo super 60 cam stage 2 glhs computer etc im trying to make the car run mint i wanna get rid of the double computer setup too many wires i wanna clean up my motor compartment my email is cowman66@aol.com or cell phone 516-302-5275 names matt im also looking for a armrest setup thats goes where the ebrake handle is and connects where the cup holder goes i dont care what condition its in i cant find it anywhere ive seen them on here byt always sold or they changed their mind and dont wanna sell them ill pay top dollar for it

tryingbe
05-06-2012, 09:35 AM
87 TII still have the dual computer setup.

You want 88/89 wiring.

Juggy
05-06-2012, 09:47 AM
you will have to either find the S60 harness, or have one made. you can also go the "50 pin" route. which means find yourself a omni dash harness from a 88-90 TBI car, it will allow one to bolt a turbo minivan harness PLUG AND PLAY. might have to change a couple things like the wiper motor connector, and headlights

the wiring harness in my car is a custom S60 harness, with 4 wire o2 sensor. it plugs right into the 40 way bulkhead, and was made using an 89 TII smec harness. if a little bit of wiring scares you, then i would suggest going the 88-90 omni tbi 50 pin dash harness and getting the turbo mini one. altho there is more labor involved as you have to pull the dash....