PDA

View Full Version : Need a TM mechanic/shop in Western PA

njglhs
04-24-2012, 05:21 PM
Hi guys. I'm looking for a knowledgeable TM mechanic/shop in Pgh/Western PA area. My brother has an 87 Daytona Shelby that had an underhood fire. He bought a new harness a few years ago, but cant verify if it is correct or complete. He doesnt have time to finish this project, so we are seeking a fair, competent mechanic who knows our cars. If the harness cant be use, the 87 is in the same garage as my 88 Shelby Z which can sacrifice its harness for this project. The cars are near Monongahela.

My apologies to the mods if this is listed in the wrong section.

Thanks for any and all leads.

shackwrrr
04-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Where are you at in western pa

njglhs
04-24-2012, 07:39 PM
Ian, my brother lives in Pgh's southwest area (Carnegie) but the cars are in Monongahela. Do you know of any resources/leads? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

shackwrrr
04-24-2012, 10:07 PM
I just wondered, Im not too far (1.5 hr) from there but with work lately I wouldn't be able to do much. There are a few SWpa members but I don't personally know any of them.

njglhs
04-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Ian, distance isnt too far; could get car transported. Think about your work situation and if you think you might be able to devote a few nights/weekends to it, please get back to me. glhs279@yahoo.com is best email. Thanks again.