PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Lebaron Premium Coupe

John H
08-03-2006, 07:43 PM
2.5 stock common block with auto, runs but has been sitting a while. Clean title, good restoration, fix and drive, or tons of great TD parts. Blue/silver with clearcoat failing and some rust on the rockers and door bottoms but not too bad for an upstate NY car. Blue velour interior is excellant with rebuilt navigator and recent power seat switch.

Disc brakes, stock eggshells with brand new spare wheel and tire. Lots of extra brand new parts go with it including firm-feel rack and pinion, ball joints, Polybushings, TU rebuilt Mitsu turbo, rebuilt '88 T1 cylinder head, cleaned-up intake, throttle body, new 804 injectors, alternator, water pump, blizzaks on steelies, plus more stuff.

Like to get $600, even though its a loss, I just need to clean up. Although it ran fine the car will likely need trailoring or towing as it's sat for a few months and hasn't been on the road in years. Located 30 miles west of Albany, NY. Let me know if anyone needs more info.

John H

John H
08-08-2006, 10:20 PM
OK, if someone is interested, I'm willing to give the car up for free just to get it out of here. Just trying to avoid the crusher.

I'll through in some parts to help with the clean-up. Thanks.

2.5 stock common block with auto, runs but has been sitting a while. Clean title, good restoration, fix and drive, or tons of great TD parts. Blue/silver with clearcoat failing and some rust on the rockers and door bottoms but not too bad for an upstate NY car. Blue velour interior is excellant with rebuilt navigator and recent power seat switch

Although it ran fine the car will likely need trailoring or towing as it's sat for a few months and hasn't been on the road in years. Located 30 miles west of Albany, NY. Let me know if anyone needs more info.

John H

Dave
08-12-2006, 12:59 AM
Pics??

John H
08-12-2006, 09:03 AM
Here are some pics of the car. As you can see, it's in pretty decent shape. I just don't want to see it junked. Not many TD people in my area to appreciate the parts or fix potential. Thanks.

John H

Dodge Aries K
08-12-2006, 09:10 AM
If only you were closer... I'd kill for another 89 coupe like that one... :(

John H
08-17-2006, 08:12 AM
I can't believe I can't give away a perfectly good project car! No offense, but this car is probably in better condition than most TD's on the road. Someone please come pick this thing up. I really don't want to part it out or junk it. If there's a perception problem with the car or I didn't provide enough info, please let me know. Thanks.

John H

mcsvt
08-17-2006, 09:28 AM
I posted a message on the North-East SDAC mailing list. I hope somebody can help you find a home for that car. If I had the room I would take it in a heart beat.

John H
08-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Thank you Gary, I'm an SDAC member, just no NE association. I have a ton of cars and parts here in upstate NY, including an '87 GLHS and I'm not looking to make money, just a good home! Thanks.

John H

QC DSM ESiT
08-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Oh man I love that color too. Too bad I have no vehicles that are able to tow anything that U-Haul will rent a trailer to. Otherwise for free I would make it a weekend thing.

EDIT: Hmmm now that I think of it, would that car be able to be towed by the front wheels? As in the front wheels are on a trailor and the back is just on the ground as normal. If it is then a friend and I seriously might make a road trip all the way from Iowa just to give that thing a good home.

Gearhead24-7
08-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Wait! Hold the crusher! I'll be more than happy to give it a home! Please e-mail me with some directions and a general time frame, and I'll start planning the trip! chris.r.ellis@verizon.net

Thanks,

Chris
'88 'vert TII-555
'89 GTC coupe

SteveReject
08-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Glad to see some interest in potential buyers, I wish I could get this car, it looks great and it's got a TURBO!

John H
08-17-2006, 10:41 PM
Wait! Hold the crusher! I'll be more than happy to give it a home! Please e-mail me with some directions and a general time frame, and I'll start planning the trip! chris.r.ellis@verizon.net

Thanks,

Chris
'88 'vert TII-555
'89 GTC coupe

Thanks Chris, but someone else Pm'd me earlier today with an offer. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out.

John H