PDA

View Full Version : 88 Daytona Z t top with pumpers

looneytuner
08-03-2006, 12:34 PM
This is a relisting. Good car. I resurrected it. I took 15 months to go through the car and straighten out all the screw ups. 121xxx miles. Current emission sticker and safety inspection. In St. Louis. $3,500. T2, 555 new tires. 3x8" rust by ebrake period.
Needs headliner and ac fixed. I can do these for extra money. Will deliver within 300 miles.

looneytuner
10-29-2006, 04:08 PM
Bump.....Deal fell through. I'm driving it now. I tightened the rf balljoint bolt and the lf upper strut bolt since last posting. Did I mention T tops?How about new clutch, pressure plate and resurface flywheel and front and pass side motor mounts. One finger steering at 80 mph. Did I mention perfect upholstery? Tan. AC is pumped down with new dryer, oil and expansion valve.
I'll be playin' with it till somebody coughs up the dough.:nod:

mech1nxh
10-29-2006, 04:14 PM
bump for nice car:thumb:

looneytuner
10-29-2006, 04:40 PM
Thanks. I have 19 years in TD's and pretty well know how to fix em with the help here. It's not a Ca car but it was on the way to a junkyard. It was just too good to part out so I went through it and got everything straight. I'm just finishing up another that already has a commitment. Then a 2.5 TII is going in the blue car. The TC is getting the engine redone from top to bottom this winter and the seats reupholstered. MPGMike is doing the head right now with oversize SS valves.
I got another set of upholstery for the Daytona and had new panels stiched into the drivers seat where it was worn and reinforced it where it tears around the enthsiast controls. AND the rear hatch struts are good!

Simsy
11-02-2006, 09:08 PM
how much u lookin to get, trades?