PDA

View Full Version : 2-3 csx-vnts and a 88csxt#10 must go asap

csxt#10
08-02-2006, 07:19 PM
moving to florida sale
pics of #28 up only for noe here http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120815
much more info to come when i got the time to much stuff going on taking inventory of psrtd

89 shelby csx-vnt #28 68k miles new paint many many things done have another post for this alone http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=43755 old post but with some pics looking for 5k nowcome get it will deliver

89 shelby csx-vnt #228 took it apart for resto 100% rust free thought i would never sell it but here she is perfect for resto just about all hard to find g effx shelby valve cover and wheel. perfect for resto job.i already cleaned alot of it gas tank is chrome really clean underbody.buy the body for 300$ or 1000$ with all g effx that worth it alone neil emiro has all shelby items for it like dash plaque and engine bay tag they can be had.i got the vc and wheel.

soon to be another 89csx-vnt bad head gasket might fix it.has g effx and fiberrides will have more info on the number and recaros or not more info on this in the post below has new 555 built by getrag them self she said cost 3000 alone

1988 shelby csxt #10 torn apart gonna need complete resto finished but is a southern car like all the others rust free great project have all shelby items even nos lower door decals original cant be found anymore.lemans wheels need to be refinished but i got them 500$ had fresh paint under hood but front years of stacking stuff in there i would redo it.half the car was primered and preped most small dings filled in not much to do to this 600$

csxt#10
08-02-2006, 11:36 PM
i want 600 for the car
it ha the front fenders and hood off nothing up front.the motor was pulled and tranny.i cleaned the ---- out ofhe car painted the k frame painted under the hood.have minor dings fixed primered some.i completely undercoated the undercarrage with about 3-4 layers looks like new.i put dynomat in it like a dumbass but i guess it will just cut away from road noise.there is no interior inside but have the console seats and stuff.needs decals.
but the most important part is i have nos lower csxt door decal.i looked for 3 years before i got them and ive only seen one other set in 6 years.u can get the rest just not these.has lemans rims needs refinishing i started but i think i messed them up alittle.has all shelby items has dash plaque.it needs a wirirng harness and motor tranny.i got 2.2 and 2,5 motors that need rebuild that can be had for extra.its in hazel park 2 seconds from detroit
thanks alot were u located