PDA

View Full Version : New vendor status???

looneytuner
08-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Rbryant is offering the replacment springs for the OBX for $15 shipped.
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6474&page=2
T2 Shadow made some Spacers for the OBX at half the cost of one off machine shop work.
These guys are selling at cost and not making any real profit on items not available anywhere else.
I'm thinking a no charge vendor status or minimal charge??? They aren't cutting into the regular vendors profits. Wallace is another with the 4 bolt mains.
Perhaps vendors with 1-5 products only?
Just a thought since they are specialty products with a very limited market.:)

Una
08-02-2006, 12:32 AM
As I remember it, this site does have different price points for different level vendors.. At least, back when we were setting up this site it was discussed. I removed myself from being a mod around about that time.

BadAssPerformance
08-02-2006, 02:59 AM
Yep, Una is right, multiple levels available... sound like basic vendors to me :thumb:

Basic Vendor: $50 yearly
You must PM Frank or Ken to apply for this membership as there are requirements.
Above plus:
750 message limit.
Ability to offer custom services and small scale products to the members.

Full Vendor: $350 yearly
Above plus:
1000 message limit.
Unrestricted services and products to members.
Exclusive use a forum in the Vendor Corner.
Use of the Vendor Announcement area.
Profile page linked from the homepage.

2 rotating banners.
An additional photo gallery for your business.
One additional vendor account for another employee.

Frank
08-02-2006, 08:21 AM
Rbryant is offering the replacment springs for the OBX for $15 shipped.
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6474&page=2
T2 Shadow made some Spacers for the OBX at half the cost of one off machine shop work.
These guys are selling at cost and not making any real profit on items not available anywhere else.
I'm thinking a no charge vendor status or minimal charge??? They aren't cutting into the regular vendors profits. Wallace is another with the 4 bolt mains.
Perhaps vendors with 1-5 products only?
Just a thought since they are specialty products with a very limited market.:)

Well Rbryant's thing isnt really a vendor thing... its more a group buy, but he is just mainly filling the void for people who are in immediate need. T2 Shadow isnt here, so that isnt something we are worried about. Wallace is a different story if he sold his products here..... he has alot of products and one of services, however he doesnt visit this forum often.

However with the two levels we currently have for the vendors, so the potential exsists for people who make one off parts to get their foot in the door.

Frank