PDA

View Full Version : Circlip 6500315, MTX Parts

135sohc
03-25-2012, 11:45 AM
I was asked the other day if there were any plans to have the other circlips/retaining rings/snap rings for the NP 4xx & 5xx transmissions remade. Like anything it comes down to $ and if there is a market for these I will make it happen. Will be some differences this time around though. There will be a 50% pre-commited deposit on these before approval is made for production. As before I will not ask for payment up front but if you sign your name to the list, then you had better be ready to put your $ where your mouth is and follow through. I will be contacting the company tomorrow and getting a quote. Pricing is not known but it should be within the same range as before, IF the 50% mark is exceeded the price will be lower because I will place a larger order and that will bring the price per unit down. All up to the community and whether or not you want this to happen...

Same details as before:

US company, US made. NOS example was used as the measuring template to ensure accurate dimensions.

This is used to retain the sealed ball bearing on the pinion shaft. OEM pn 6500315