PDA

View Full Version : Engine: Wanted Ported 2 Piece Intake

1BADVAN
03-09-2012, 01:02 PM
I am no longer looking

Thanks

Juggy
03-10-2012, 12:05 PM
did I not sell you one sometime last year??? or am i confusing you with someone else

BadAssPerformance
03-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Looking to spend around $200. I know that can be low, but i have seen 3 in the last year sell for that.

Ported 2-pc with fuel rail for $200? Were they ported correctly? If so, thats a deal. If not, thats not a deal.

Stock 2pc with rail... those go for $200.

1BADVAN
03-10-2012, 06:20 PM
did I not sell you one sometime last year??? or am i confusing you with someone else
yeah but then i had to sell it when i needed some money, I now regret that, thus the look for a new one.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Ported 2-pc with fuel rail for $200? Were they ported correctly? If so, thats a deal. If not, thats not a deal.

Stock 2pc with rail... those go for $200.

I agree, i have just seen some people posting them on others wanted threads. I have access to a stock one, just seeing whats out there

Juggy
03-11-2012, 01:46 PM
if u were interested in getting another one ported, lmk and we can prolly work something out if u dont happen to find anyone else

JT i sold him one last year in a deal with trade and I think he might have had 280 bucks into it total. i had ported it out as far as my 6" die grinder would let me. it also included an external AFPR as well as a modified fuel rail, intake was complete with injectors and wiring and also 52mm :)

yep too bad you had to sell it :( im sure someone is going to enjoy that one after they finish port matching it to the intake ports on their head (the only thing I did not do...left that for the end user)

edit: id seriously just go with a custom 1 piece intake. they are dime a dozen and lots of people have paved the way for others to follow or slightly tweak! cost to performance factor will def beat out the 2 piece intake. You can make a custom 1 piece just as cheap or cheaper then purchasing a 2 piece intake.....let alone one that is ported!

BadAssPerformance
03-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Cool. 280 for that is a deal.

+1 to modded 1pc being less cost than a 2pc. Guess it depends on how "stock" the user wants it to look

1BADVAN
03-11-2012, 03:52 PM
if u were interested in getting another one ported, lmk and we can prolly work something out if u dont happen to find anyone else

JT i sold him one last year in a deal with trade and I think he might have had 280 bucks into it total. i had ported it out as far as my 6" die grinder would let me. it also included an external AFPR as well as a modified fuel rail, intake was complete with injectors and wiring and also 52mm :)

yep too bad you had to sell it :( im sure someone is going to enjoy that one after they finish port matching it to the intake ports on their head (the only thing I did not do...left that for the end user)

edit: id seriously just go with a custom 1 piece intake. they are dime a dozen and lots of people have paved the way for others to follow or slightly tweak! cost to performance factor will def beat out the 2 piece intake. You can make a custom 1 piece just as cheap or cheaper then purchasing a 2 piece intake.....let alone one that is ported!

I might be interested in getting you to port one, that one sure was pretty! As for the One piece i started on that my brother made one, and i got started, but i am just no good at welding aluminum, so i figure it would get expensive fast to pay someone.

I will have to look into options, as in all reality I probably wouldn't be installing it until next winter, but i want to get some parts slowly over the summer to have a good upgrade ready to go.