PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 89 gtc t2

boostedbaron89
03-06-2012, 12:05 PM
I am moving to la this summer and am done with Tds . I have an 89 gtc t2 that I have well over 13000$ into . I have recites for everything I have ever Baught for this car. It has 7500 miles on a fresh rebuild. This car runs great and gets awesome gas milage origanlly I built this to be. Drag car but change my mind and just drove it on the weekends. It has zero rust and was painted summer 09 and has been stored winters. Paint is in awesome condition and interior is leather and in good shape just a lil tear on driver side other wise exelent condition. Has forged pistons rods crank under drive Lully from tu plus 1mm oversize valves head was rebuilt 88 tbi cam tu fuel rail new injectors afpr fuel pressure gauge strut and tower bar s70 turbo pan hard bar from forward motion eibach springs with Kyb struts and shocks poly mounts 3 in swing valve and down pipe from tu every part on this car is new to many to list ...... Like I said I have recites for everything . Currently out of town for work will get pics ASAP if you want my profile name at td is shadowskater89 look on my profile for pics . Any questions feel free to ask 4500 firm is my price this is a steal for that price thanks for looking