PDA

View Full Version : Fuel: wanted: shadow parts needed

Turbo Joe
02-29-2012, 01:04 AM
ok new list

I need the brackets that are spot welded to the floor that the rear seat bolts into and the center "T" support for the split folding seats just simply cut around the brackets and i'll clean them up :thumb:
Also need the rear speaker brackets that are spot welded to the inner roof post/ontop of the wheelwell , I dont know what year the cut off is or if 4 door or 2 door only applies? I'm guessing 90 or older?
take some pics and help me out ! thanks guys :)

30 PSI SHADOW
03-01-2012, 01:24 PM
dang joe? where ya been??

Turbo3Iroc
03-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Yeah, really. Good to see you again.

Turbo Joe
03-01-2012, 10:41 PM
I've been good, thanks guys :).. and yes I'll be around alot more now.

Juggy
03-02-2012, 07:46 AM
i might have the filler tube but shipping frmo canada would be a PITA. its a SUPER nice tube too. still has the paint on it. pretty sure it was replaced at one point, imguessing with the gas tank.....the plastic piece should be with it too.

good luck on finding the rollover valve tho

Turbo Joe
03-02-2012, 05:24 PM
cool, i'm supposed to go check out a pbody or two this weekend so i'll let ya know on the part incase i can get it local and avoid the border shipping

Turbo Joe
03-04-2012, 02:28 AM
bump for the post update

shackwrrr
03-05-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm gutting mine, I should be able to get everything you need. Ill have to check the speaker brackets since I think I may of modified them for 6x8 speakers. Need any other interior stuff?

Turbo Joe
03-05-2012, 07:21 PM
can u get me any pics? also is the rollover valve still available from the fueltank with the grommet?

shackwrrr
03-05-2012, 08:00 PM
I can get some tomorrow, I spent all day cleaning out the inside. Im still going to run the gas tank so the rollover valve and grommet I need still.

I looked my speaker brackets are still good. I just need to whip out the die grinder and cut everything off.

Turbo Joe
03-05-2012, 11:29 PM
sweet man ty ! I'll also be looking forward to the pics :)

Juggy
03-12-2012, 09:15 AM
the filler tube is here, i swear it has the plastic piece for it too. if you are still in need of one i will get you some pics and a price to ship???

edit: i accidently tried to put it on my lancer, it wouldnt fit. so im guessing that each tube is made specifically for each car. so you WILL need a P body tube

Turbo Joe
03-12-2012, 04:53 PM
the filler tube is here, i swear it has the plastic piece for it too. if you are still in need of one i will get you some pics and a price to ship???

edit: i accidently tried to put it on my lancer, it wouldnt fit. so im guessing that each tube is made specifically for each car. so you WILL need a P body tube
thanks Juggy, but I already have the tube and yes P-body is for p-body only... as far as I know I'm good on parts except for one that i'm currently following a lead on but if i need anything else I'll just start a new WTB thread.
heres a pic for a non tilt, but the part i want is slightly different since it's for a tilt colum