PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1986 Dodge Shelby Charger in Schaumburg, IL $600

turbo-charger88
02-27-2012, 11:17 PM
i am re-listing my charger because i think i messed up the posting a few times. i have a 1986 dodge shelby charger for sale in schaumburg illinois. i would like $600 for it, and i must explain that while this car may look good for the most part, the floor pans are shot and the frame is rusted through. there is a lot of body rust as well. however, the car runs and drives and has a cage installed with 4 point racing harnesses. the car also has all of the rear interior pieces and some extra engine pieces as well. i need to sell this car and i believe the car is worth at least this much in parts, i just do not have the time to part the car out. it would not be a good daily driver although i have used it for the past 4 and half years as one. it has brought me a lot of enjoyment, but i need something more reliable. i want it to go somewhere where it will be used by someone who knows what it is. it needs to be sold soon. it has a 3 inch exhaust from the downpipe back with a magnaflow cat and muffler on it. it has a 2.5 inch heatwrapped downpipe as well. it has a autometer boost guage in the drivers side air vent and a moroso battery switch in the rear plate area. the engine i believe is an 87 common block with a 525 trans in it. as i said before this car is not a daily driver but mainly a car used to probably get parts from. im sad to see it go but i hope someone is interested. i have videos posted on youtube of the car from about a year or so of owning it. and i have included the link. thank you for looking and pm me if you want further information or want to set up a time to come and take a look.

http://s916.photobucket.com/profile/86Turbo-Charger

http://www.youtube.com/watchv/rIE_ORuyWC4

Spycker
02-28-2012, 03:16 AM
do you have pictures of the underside?

turbo-charger88
02-28-2012, 06:54 PM
i can take some and have them up soon

mikelaser85
04-08-2012, 07:25 PM
Pm sent

MoparCraze
05-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Hey bud, do you still have the Shelby Charger? THANKS

ATaylorRacing
05-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Could it be reliable enough to make a 250 mile trip?

chryguy
05-26-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm reasonably certain this car was on CL not too long ago (last month or so). He didn't do that "sold" thing, and the ad timed out.
It may still be around...

CG