PDA

View Full Version : General: VNT Parts

90Spirit2.5
02-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Looking for lightly used forged .020 over pistons for CB 2.2, or new if you happen to have a new set lying around. Thanks!

turbovanmanČ
02-21-2012, 01:32 AM
I have a VNT turbo that needs a rebuild, damaged comp wheel if you need parts.

90Spirit2.5
02-21-2012, 03:22 AM
I already have a beat VNT that needs rebuilt. But if someone had one in new or low mile condition for a good price, I would be interested opposed to rebuilding the one I got. But thanks anyway Vanman!

turbovanmanČ
02-21-2012, 03:23 AM
No problem, just thought I'd threw it out there.

Juggy
02-21-2012, 03:44 AM
i dont want to burst your bubble on trying to save some $$$$, but unfortunately i sold a really nice set of USED forged pistons and I had given all the information that the purchaser asked for, only to find out that the pistons were beat beyond use (i still feel bad to this date for selling them, wish I was rich to repay the buyer back).

used pistons is like purchasing a used turbo, you never know what your going to get. id really suggest forking out the extra cash towards a new set. the only reason i mention this post is beacuse i would like to save potential buyers from building engines with worn out pistons. just best to pay the extra $$$ for new ones, and you know what they will/have been through......not trying to kill any sales with this post either.....if there happen to be some used slugs out on the forum.....