PDA

View Full Version : Electronics: T1 distributor for 86 daytona

1bad89
02-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Im needing a good dizzy for my daytona if anyone has one with everything except cap and rotor ??

turbovanmanČ
02-18-2012, 06:18 PM
$10 plus shipping.

What's wrong with yours?

1bad89
02-19-2012, 01:54 PM
Hey vanman, i think i found one closer.. i know my reluctor wheel is a lil loose, when i use my timing light, the mark on the flywheel wants to jump around and my light flickers as if the dizzy is misfiring, could be the coil i guess. As cheap as theyare i figured id just replace the whole thing. I bought a new one from autozone, installed it, and sure nuff the HEP was bad so i had to put my old one back in.

turbo-tease
02-20-2012, 02:22 PM
I also have 1 if you still need one!

turbovanmanČ
02-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Hey vanman, i think i found one closer.. i know my reluctor wheel is a lil loose, when i use my timing light, the mark on the flywheel wants to jump around and my light flickers as if the dizzy is misfiring, could be the coil i guess. As cheap as theyare i figured id just replace the whole thing. I bought a new one from autozone, installed it, and sure nuff the HEP was bad so i had to put my old one back in.

Sounds good. Remember to unplug the CTS, otherwise it will jump around. Make sure you have the wires properly seated, many forget that step.