PDA

View Full Version : FS: 90 Spirit LE Turbo Belvidere, IL $2400 OBO

Dodge Aries K
07-30-2006, 12:25 AM
Well guys, with my new job at Chrysler I just don't have the time to mess around with the Spirit anymore. I have the Caliber now to get around with every day and would like the loan I took out for this car to disappear for a while so I can put more funds towards paying off the Caliber. Going fast and having fun isn't something I can concern myself with right now. Anyway, here's some details.

1990 Dodge Spirit LE Turbo Sedan
96,xxx miles on the vehicle
2.5L Turbo I that burns no oil and runs great
Garrett Enforcer 2 turbocharger
Rebuilt Mopar A413 lockup transmission that has like 10K on it and shifts firm
Freshly retrofitted a/c that works so well it makes the Caliber's a/c look bad ;)
New front motor mount
New front brake pads and rotors (will be done before car is sold)
Newer rear shocks
Pioneer speakers in the front doors with a nice working Infinity tape headunit and prewired for subwoofer action (twin amps too :) )
Decently clean interior with full power options that all work as they should.
Even has the pretty uncommon power driver's seat! FULLY LOADED!!!
Nice condition CRAB RIMS with pretty new front tires and good shape ones in the back
New fuel filter and very recent synthetic oil change
Fully functional traveler computer
Grainger valve boost controller
New fog lamps that are bright as heck and are in the factory location using factory wiring
New throttle position sensor

The two main problems with this car:
1. Speed sensor plug needs to be replaced. I have a MOPAR one that goes with the car.
2. As my intentions were to never sell the car, my friend decided to write "RINI" in pink paint marker on the passenger side of the dashboard. It will probably come off but it's not all that big of a deal. I leave that to the new owner to do if they so desire.

The body has very minimal amounts of rust on it. In much MUCH better shape than most AA's of the vintage around these parts. We waxed the car and it shined up really nice. This was Paul Fosen's old maroon Spirit.

I hate to see it go but like I said, fun isn't in my schedule at least until the Caliber is paid off and I owe them no more money.

$2400 OR BEST OFFER but I'm kinda sticking as close to that as I can. I live in Belvidere now so that's where she sits. My phone number is 815 276-7478 and call any time of the day. If I don't answer leave a message and I will get back to you probably when I get out of work for the day. :) So please help me get some debt under control but most importantly, give my car a good home. :)

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/335000-335999/335815_139_full.jpg

4DrMopar
08-01-2006, 09:01 PM
If you were closer, I'd have cash in yer hand....

Dodge Aries K
08-02-2006, 01:53 AM
Awww.... c'mon now. Fly out and drive home. :)

But she's still here awaiting a home. Someone must want a turbo charged family sedan?

85_600
08-02-2006, 02:24 AM
Awww.... c'mon now. Fly out and drive home. :)

But she's still here awaiting a home. Someone must want a turbo charged family sedan?

I have thought about it..believe me...I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my 600: Fix it or sell it as is...And selling my Saturn isn't going to well. If I can do that then I'd have cash for it :nod:

Dodge Aries K
08-02-2006, 02:25 AM
Okay... I guess I can do this too...

If anyone has a Dodge or Plymouth NEON that they would want to trade I can do that too. Here's what I'm looking for...

5 SPEED <-Most important
Not rusty <-Second most important
Under 110K miles if possible
New(er) timing belt (or if it needs one, just let me know first hand so I don't bend valves)
And the MLS style headgasket so I don't have to go and get it fixed right away

Anything else flies pretty much. I don't care about options, year, two or 4 door, anything really. Just a nice 5 speed Neon will get you a turbo AA sedan.

And since I was going to buy one in a few months anyway, may as well just get one now to be done with it. This is so Caliber doesn't ever see snow/salt/rust.

Dodge Aries K
08-04-2006, 03:53 AM
Due to circumstances beyond my control it's in better interests for me that I keep my Spirit. Sorry everyone but she stays here with me. :)