PDA

View Full Version : v6 computer

paduster
01-28-2012, 10:55 AM
this is a thread for me to compile all the info for the v6. comp. i am going to be sending out my v6 comp. to shelgame to get a flashable chip and anything else for datalogging and tunning. hopefully he can get it all to work out i would love to help move forward with the v6 comp. now with that said been a while since tuning anything and i am not sure how the other td computers are tuned as i have never owned one. (wouldnt mind one but always find the v6).

with that being said i hope anyone offering help can be paitant as this is new to me and hope we can push how far we can push the v6 computer.

RoadWarrior222
01-28-2012, 11:11 AM
I think he's got spark figured. Not sure about anything else.

I'm interested too, just keep finding myself "not in the right place yet" to start messing with it.

paduster
01-28-2012, 11:21 AM
right now i am trying to get cams ground and i am looking at a 10:1 motor in the local pick a part so very close to putting a motor together to put in a car looking at a 92 daytona but if that falls though i always have my lebaron gtc with a 5 speed swap. now i would love to see the ability to read boost but i highly doubt it will be able to even though i want to try even though i have no real programing knowledge.