PDA

View Full Version : MPscan gauge setup problems

stitus
01-26-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm having a lot of difficulty setting up my gauges to read correctly in MPScan 2. First issue I am having is trying to determine which RamName to use for things like speed, boost, rpm, tps volts, battery volts, o2 volts, temp, knock retard (which cylinder), etc as so many have more than one name. I basically want to set up everything that an OTC scanner would be able to read and display. Which address actually gives the data for these? There are so many relating to speed, for example, that I have no idea which to use. I can't even get the Battery Volts to read correctly! I think the problem is that I have no idea what values to assign for EcuMin and EcuMax. Does anyone have a list of all the values? I'm using a 90 SBEC calibrated for an SRT4 motor. I'm having cold start pig rich issues, and would like to log as much information as I can before having another cal burned. Not to mention it would be nice to see how all of my sensors and solenoids are working.

stitus
01-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Every gauge I set up reads around the '2' mark and pegs out when I turn the key and start logging. Needle never reads zero.