glhs727
01-26-2012, 11:13 AM
Date: 26th January 2012
Username: glhs727
Full Name:cindy lindsay
City, State, Zip:
Price:$350
Description:
I have pretty decent 88 shelby z body. the car is white with t-tops. The car has no motor/trans, wiring etc.... I'm selling the rolling chassis. It will include body, suspension, brakes, interior (except shifter and cables), so just add all your underhood parts and shifter, and you should be good. Great if you have a good running car that is rusted. The body has decent paint, the rear bumper has a hole punched in it about the size of a helf dollar, and the corner has a decent scrape, and the front bumpers has typical chips scratches, so redoing the bumpers would help. All the GFX are there and look good. The outer door seals need replacing, but those are available aftermarket. The interior is red, and the dash, interior panels and door panels look OK, the seats are shot and the carpet is pretty ugly. The steering wheel is trashed! and there is no ignition key and I think the ign. lock is busted.
I will get it all cleaned up and take some pictures in the next couple of days. PM if interested. asking $350 OBO located in the Houston Texas area
If you don't want the car but need body parts, please let me know and I will take them off before I take it to the scrapyard if no one buys the car.

kcvrodder
01-31-2012, 12:05 AM
Im interested. Can you send some pics please. I have this exact car. Would like to have another for spare parts.
kcvrodder@yahoo.com

glhs727
01-31-2012, 11:19 AM
sad part I just had it shipped from Kansas. If i knew you be interested, i would have left it in Kansas! I'll post pictures later today after it stops raining!