PDA

View Full Version : Check out the new part I have developed - 52mm TB Spacer!

jeff1234
01-15-2012, 09:52 AM
36796This adapter mates the Chrysler style 52 millimeter throttle body to the 1989 style single piece intake manifold for turbo four cylinder engines. It is computer designed and precision machined in America from billet aluminum stock. It is bead blasted and hard anodized for a durable finish. The tapered bore creates a smooth transition into the intake manifold. The adapter incorporates a 1/8 NPT port for installing a vacuum tap. The kit comes complete with a 52mm and 46mm gasket and two M-8 X 95mm studs threaded both ends. Your intake may require minor port matching due to differences in castings. PM Me if interested

BadAssPerformance
01-15-2012, 10:54 AM
Your intake may require minor port matching due to differences in castings. PM Me if interested

Neat! I made a spacer for my T2 Shadow/CSX Clone (2-pc intake) cuz I didnt weant to port the manifold on the car, and needed clearance so the TB didnt hit. I saw your note quoted, have you checked it on a few manifolds? Mine was way off from being anywhere near concentric :(

Also, looks like you're offering these for sale, how much? Oh, and I'll move it to the "vendor section" for you :thumb:

jeff1234
01-15-2012, 03:53 PM
Checked it on an 89 manifold I have at home, thats what prompted the note about possible mismatch. There was a very fine sliver of intake showing that only spanned about 40 degree's which could be touched up in a minute with a small file or a die grinder or stone. (rag in hole obviously) These have been very expensive to make, I have them on Ebay right now for $149, buy it now price but I can sell to TD'ers for $95.00 plus U.S.P.S. priority shipping. Shouldn't be much over 8 bucks. They come complete as you see them in the picture with both gaskets and 95 mm double threaded studs.
Thanks for moving it, I really didn't know where to put it to introduce the product.

turbovanmanČ
01-15-2012, 05:09 PM
Awesome for people who want to bolt up and go.