PDA

View Full Version : Up for sale...

TrrboJeep
07-27-2006, 12:10 PM
It is turbocharged, and it is a Mopar, so I hope I'm posting this in the right area.

I've decided to sell my turbocharged Jeep Wrangler. :nod:
I would prefer to sell it to someone who is "turbo savy" and that is why I'm posting on here. I will be putting it in the paper in a couple of weeks if no one is interested on the board. I realize it is quite a bit different from the vehicles on this board, but on the off chance that someone out there has been thinking of buying one of these vehicles, here is your chance to get a one of a kind Wrangler.

1999, blue, 70K miles (20K on rebuilt motor), 5 spd, soft top, full steel doors, cruise control, AM/FM cassette, I am the original owner with all the documentation on everything that has been done to it. It needs nothing but a good home. See pictures in the gallery, and PM me if you're truely interested in this vehicle. I'm asking 10K for it, which, considering what I've invested in it over the years, is quite a bargain.

DeckSetter
07-27-2006, 04:50 PM
Wow, that's a good deal, Wranglers resell really high. Without the turbo it would still go for close to that on a lot with the low miles.

Free bump for an awesome Jeep, I wish I had the money to buy it!!

DodgeZ
07-28-2006, 09:54 AM
It is turbocharged, and it is a Mopar, so I hope I'm posting this in the right area.

I've decided to sell my turbocharged Jeep Wrangler. :nod:
I would prefer to sell it to someone who is "turbo savy" and that is why I'm posting on here. I will be putting it in the paper in a couple of weeks if no one is interested on the board. I realize it is quite a bit different from the vehicles on this board, but on the off chance that someone out there has been thinking of buying one of these vehicles, here is your chance to get a one of a kind Wrangler.

1999, blue, 70K miles (20K on rebuilt motor), 5 spd, soft top, full steel doors, cruise control, AM/FM cassette, I am the original owner with all the documentation on everything that has been done to it. It needs nothing but a good home. See pictures in the gallery, and PM me if you're truely interested in this vehicle. I'm asking 10K for it, which, considering what I've invested in it over the years, is quite a bargain.

It is a sweet Jeep. I saw it at the last SDAC and it is mint. It is a shame I only have 5k to spend :( .