PDA

View Full Version : Cars for sale! Shelby Lancer, Lebaron 'vert, '88 CSX

85shelbycharger
07-27-2006, 11:43 AM
Hey everyone, a friend of mine has contacted me and asked me to post up some of his cars for sale for him since he doesn't have much time to mess around on the computer as he'd like. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll hook you up with his contact info. NO TIREKICKERS PLEASE.

Car #1 is an '87 Shelby Lancer (I forget the number)
-The Good: All Shelby items are there and accounted for: CSS Rims WITH Centercaps (one is missing the medallion, however), Dash plaque, CS Steering wheel w/horn button, Shelby Valve cover, 2 piece intake, rad/ic, ground effects, rear hatch CS medallion, trunk spoiler, and the complete Dex-77 Pioneer stereo w/all manuals and paperwork. It is a 5 speed/cloth interior car. The interior would be absolutely PERFECT after a good cleaning (no rips, tears, and hardly any wear marks, just dirty).
-The Bad: The car is rusty. Passenger quarter panel looks like someone attempted to fix it at one point in time but did a poor poor job. Drivers quarter had some rust on it but wasn't too bad. Front floors have some rust inthem as well, but nothing the probalby couldn't be fixed.
-More good: Frame is solid! And here's what is good about this car: it comes with an '86 Lebaron that has a rust free hatch, quarters, and floors (I think? didn't look) to use to fix up the Lancer. You could swap the good parts onto the Lancer OR swap all the Shelby stuff onto the Lebaron and have a Shelby Lancer clone.

Car #2 is an '88 Lebaron 'Vert
-Turbo 1/Automatic car. Blue exterior with blue interior. Once cleaned up, this would make for a perfect weekend cruiser :thumb:

Car #3 is an '88 CSX-T
Recent engine rebuild, recent new paint and decals, factory wheels are polished and inserts painted. I haven't seen this car personally but I was told that the interior is nearly perfect.

Each of these cars is located about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh. Like I said, if you're interested, PM me and I'll give you the owner's information. I dont' want to post it in a public forum since I never actually got his OK for it. Thanks.

csx711
07-28-2006, 06:32 PM
is the csx t for sale if so call me at 209 221 3332 so i can get some info thank herman csx711:thumb:

85shelbycharger
07-29-2006, 01:40 AM
is the csx t for sale if so call me at 209 221 3332 so i can get some info thank herman csx711:thumb:

Yes it is for sale. I'll PM you his contact info so you can call him.