PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Christmas Sale: 91-94 11" Hawk Brake Pads $5 off +Free shipping on two!

rbryant
12-20-2011, 02:53 PM
All,

I just discounted the 91-94 11" Hawk brake pads on my site by $5 per set and will give free shipping with an order of 2 sets.

Sale Prices are:

$35 shipped to the US for one set
<or>
$60 shipped to the US for two sets.

If you order in the next day or two they should still make it in time for Christmas.

For those of you that have a day off over the holidays what could be more fun than putting on new brake pads?
Ok upgrading 10" brakes to 11" could be more fun... ;)

The ordering Page is here: http://rbryant.freeshell.org/brake_products.htm

-Rich

turbovanmanČ
12-20-2011, 03:45 PM
Wow, smoking deal, :nod:

rbryant
12-20-2011, 04:09 PM
Wow, smoking deal, :nod:

I put in an offer on a short sale house about 3 months ago and they just approved it Friday.

That means I will be moving soon and I would rather sell some of the pads now so I have less of them to move with me.

After I move (and have to move the remaining pads with me) the price will go back to normal.

So really it is a Christmas sale combined with a moving sale (assuming the financing of the house goes smoothly). :)

Note:

I meant for it to be free shipping to the US.

Canadian/International customers would just have to pay the difference in shipping costs (so they get the same discount amount).
To make that happen I just took the shipping cost off from the base price instead of the actual shipping amount (sorry for any confusion this might cause) but it is the same price. :)

-Rich

rbryant
12-27-2011, 10:09 PM
Bump!

Only a few days left on the Hawk Brake pad sale! :)

-Rich

"Top Fuel" Bender
12-27-2011, 10:29 PM

rbryant
12-30-2011, 07:30 PM

No thank you.

The pads should have arrived with your mail today. :)

-Rich

"Top Fuel" Bender
12-30-2011, 08:20 PM
No thank you.

The pads should have arrived with your mail today. :)

-Rich

Ha, your right (just checked)
Thanks