PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 86 Santa Fe blue GLHT

roachjuice
12-19-2011, 01:44 PM
Date: 19th December 2011
Username: roachjuice
Full Name: Brandon Strong
City, State, Zip: Owasso,OK 74055
Contact: PM me on this site or respond to this thread or call or text 918-691-6184
Selling or Wanted Price: 600 OBO
Description: I really hate doing this but i dont wanna see it sit there anymore. i got this car a while back with the intentions of getting it running and driving it daily. factory non a/c car with rear wiper. it has been sitting since 02. blew a head gasket (go figure). been in my garage for about a year now just sitting there. interior is pretty rough. i have all the door panels. seats look like hell. headliner is sagging. i have a complete 86 t1 short block along with a complete fast burn head and some 88+ t1 manifolds injectors rail and harness. i have a garrett core that goes with it too. i dont have a computer for it. i was told that the 525 was rebuilt by the orignal owners father who was a mopar mechanic. (guy is a mopar nut. arent we all?) i will not deliver this car. pick up only. it does roll pretty good. i changed the column out because i never got keys with it. this is a PROJECT car. i will explain everything to the best of my knowledge. if you dont want the extra engine i will sell it cheaper. i will post up pix when i get home. im on my work computer and i cant do it from here. oh i forgot to mention RUST FREE! surface rust on some spots but nothing that you can see though. its been in oklahoma its whole life.
The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

roachjuice
12-19-2011, 03:35 PM
Here's a pic from my phone.

roachjuice
12-20-2011, 11:25 AM
Sale pending. 350 bux for everything. Waiting till the 1st for funds. The ground fx and grill are worth that.