PDA

View Full Version : Mo' props to our girl Cindy

Dave
07-26-2006, 12:24 AM
Cindy again comes through for me.

I wasn't satisfied with my T3/T04B w/ a S50 comp. wheel, basically the half-assed hybrid. Called her and told her of the lag issues and of it surging, she said she would replace it with a unit that I wanted. Using my dad's "real" hybrid, T3/T04E. Same setup, larger comp. housing. Anyways, I sent it back to her to get a larger comp. cover put in, so my dad and I now have matching turbos.

She's working with me on my project here. I'm planning to have the fastes 8V A-body, and she's being everything including patient. :)

Thanks again Cindy!
-Bryan

PS: Cindy - I need stickers!!!!

Mario
07-26-2006, 12:40 AM
Cindy again comes through for me.

I wasn't satisfied with my T3/T04B w/ a S50 comp. wheel, basically the half-assed hybrid. Called her and told her of the lag issues and of it surging, she said she would replace it with a unit that I wanted. Using my dad's "real" hybrid, T3/T04E. Same setup, larger comp. housing. Anyways, I sent it back to her to get a larger comp. cover put in, so my dad and I now have matching turbos.

She's working with me on my project here. I'm planning to have the fastes 8V A-body, and she's being everything including patient. :)

Thanks again Cindy!
-Bryan

PS: Cindy - I need stickers!!!!

What a kind person. Although I've never ordered anything through her, that gives me more reason to.

PS: Ricer! :p