PDA

View Full Version : TIII Ralph Scott's R/T Site

Lotashelbys
11-30-2011, 09:45 PM
Hello All

I know many of you know or heard of Ralph Scott's passing in early November. Ralph was a great friend of mine and also to alot of people of this community. One of his favorite things was his R/T picture website. One of the last conversions I had with Ralph was about the site. He asked me to take if over if anything were to happen to him. I gladly told him I would and try to keep it up as well as he did. What im asking of the R/T and TIII community is if you dont have pics of your cars on the site I know Ralph would be happy to see them on there,as well as myself. If anyone has pics on there already and would like them updated I would be happy to do that also. All that is needed is a few pics of different angles of your car and maybe some interior and engine bay shots as well. Im not sure what else to say about this as it was very hard for me to write. Thanks in advance everyone.

Another thing I had done was to make up some memorial decals in honor of him. I have yet to get back to the decal shop for pricing as I have been sick but I may start another thread about them when they are available for anyone that would like one.

Here is the link to his site if anyone has not been to it

http://pbase.com/rmscott

Also any pics or info can be sent to my email at lotashelbys at yahoo dot com

Directconnection
11-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Cool Jackson. It's good news to hear his site will live on and is in good hands.

I'd post pix of my R/Ts, but they are all pretty tired. (and why I was able to pick them up so cheap ;-)

BadAssPerformance
12-01-2011, 12:14 AM
Cool Jackson. It's good news to hear his site will live on and is in good hands.

+1 :clap:

Jackson, I'm guessing you're planning to keep it at the current location, but if you ever want to move it, let me know and we will gladly host it on sdac.org.

turbovanmanČ
12-01-2011, 02:45 AM
Awesome, thanks, :nod:

I'll take some stickers.

Does a TIII minivan count for his site? :eyebrows:

5sp. mini
12-01-2011, 07:52 AM
glad your doing that for ralph and us, i,ve got some updated pic,s i will send . thank,s

J&H Ryan
12-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Jackson, you're welcome to take a look at my sig and take pics/info from the link. If there is a format I can put everything in (and this could be for everyone) so you can cut and paste, let me know. Can add yourself as a downpipe builder...hopefully ;) Its not a "real" R/T, but a tribute car, so hopefully qualifies.

Tony Fields
12-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Thank You

Turbo224
12-01-2011, 02:11 PM
I'm glad the site will live on. I was just browsing through the site and am amazed at how many T3 cars he has pictures of. I definitely have blue R/T envy right about now, maybe I should try to buy one of them...

superbleu
12-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Another thing I had done was to make up some memorial decals in honor of him. I have yet to get back to the decal shop for pricing as I have been sick but I may start another thread about them when they are available for anyone that would like one.

Got a spot all picked out. Thanks Jackson. I know Ralph left the site in good hands.
Dan

ScottD
12-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Jackson - glad to see you're keeping Ralph's site up, I always enjoyed looking at the pictures on there. I'll check and see if I have any updated pics of my car to send you.

CaptMoe
12-13-2011, 05:40 PM
Thanks for keeping this going, Jackson...

tsiconquest88
12-13-2011, 10:32 PM
I will send a few. Or does it have to be mint mint rt's? mine is a sub par engine bay now, the body cleans up good though! Idk just figured i would gladly post pics unless it has to be only the nicest of cars?

86seeS
12-31-2011, 08:40 PM
Any word on decals?

Lotashelbys
01-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Any word on decals?
Yes I have the blue ones made and all the blue R/T owners that I know have one already. I am gonna get them made in red,white,and silver. Here is a pic of it....

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u45/lotashelbys/100_0175.jpg

J&H Ryan
01-01-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm in for one in silver. Top notch having these made up!!!

CaptMoe
01-03-2012, 09:10 PM
Silver for me, too, Jackson. I can get it from you at Carlisle...

86seeS
01-05-2012, 02:40 AM
Silver for me as well