PDA

View Full Version : t 2 swap

5sp. mini
11-20-2011, 10:29 AM
i did a t2 swap in my 85 daytona z. finally ready to start it but i got to hook up barwo sensor. i moved map to under the hood . ran new wires too map but need to fine whitch ones go to baro. can it be on set on vac. switch that bolt to the right side inter fender? plus where do i hook up my g valve tb/to canisester and all so running a 90 style air cleaner need to run a line to bov where to get vac.?
/

/

trannybuster
11-27-2011, 12:12 PM
Little more detail would help "ran new wires too map but need to fine whitch ones go to baro" do you mean which is the signal, power and ground?
"can it be on set on vac" can what be set to vac, you mean can it be hooked to a vacuum source?

All of this can be found with a quick search.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?60348-3-bar-map-sensor-help&highlight=3+bar+map+hookup

That took all of two minutes.

5sp. mini
11-27-2011, 02:25 PM
thanks i ran power from lm and signal wire for under the hood but can,t seem to fine the baro wires. move the map off the 85 lm to the 87 t2 lm ran the tps wires and added the map wire to put out under the hood, bur need to finish the wireing up.i have michal on deman wireing print out i screww up selling when i try to wright it out.i will fine so batterys and get my cam. out.