PDA

View Full Version : General: Need working instrument cluster for '82 Rampage

82 Rampage
11-18-2011, 10:55 PM
Looking for a good working instrument cluster to fit my '82 Rampage. My speedometer & odometer have both stopped working correctly. The problem is in the speedometer head.

supercharged024
11-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Check the speedo cable. Also pull out the speedo gear from the trans, the teeth on the gear had gotten worn down on my car and would work sometimes and sometimes not. Replaced with new gear and that was that.

Nemesismachine
11-20-2011, 03:42 PM
I can pull the cluster out of my 84 if you still need it, PM me.

82 Rampage
12-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Still looking for a good cluster or speedometer head for my '82 Rampage. I've got 2 now that is suppose to be the Rallye cluster to fit mine, but they won't fit, they are to deep. Below is a link to a picture of my cluster looks like, but the speedometer head is bad.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/garage_attachment.php?id=1603

Steve in VA
12-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Chris (eurodaytona) fixes any cluster for a small fee. He'll replace the gear, change lights, etc.... Look his screen name up and shoot him a private message.

87DaytonaPac
12-13-2011, 10:54 PM
Over the summer I pulled out that exact same working speedo from my Rampage and junked it. dammit. When I hang on to ---- no one ever wants it then the minute I toss something....Anyway, you can try these guys, I bet they'd have something for you: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/RampageScamp/

2.2 quik
12-14-2011, 09:09 PM
If you don't go with Steve's suggestion above, I looked in my parts stash and have one from a 82 Rampage that I parted out a few years ago. It was working fine when I pulled it. I can send you a pic if you PM me with your email address. You can have it for $20 plus shipping. I would need your address to figure out shipping charges. I have several hundred boxes of parts plus tons of body parts I have saved from these trucks and the L body cars over the last 20+ years if you need anything else.----Johnnie