PDA

View Full Version : Interior: heater blend/mode door actuator-89 lebaron gtc # 4462156

GLHSRICK
11-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Hello, i need a heater mode/blend door actuator for electronic climate control for a 89 lebaron gtc part # 4462156. Thanks rick

tommyturbo
11-16-2011, 06:38 PM
When the electronic climate control acted up in mine, I had to get one out of a junk yard car. Is it the actuator for the air flow position ( floor, defrost, vents)? On my car the plastic rod that attaches to the blend door itself had broken, the vacuum motor itself was fine. I had to take and get the complete blend door out of a lebaron in the junkyard. It's located somewhat behind the center of the dash, and to do it right the dash and heater box will have to come out.

GLHSRICK
11-17-2011, 11:30 AM
No sir, i need the electronic actuator that controls heat-hot to cold. Thanks rick

when the electronic climate control acted up in mine, i had to get one out of a junk yard car. Is it the actuator for the air flow position ( floor, defrost, vents)? On my car the plastic rod that attaches to the blend door itself had broken, the vacuum motor itself was fine. I had to take and get the complete blend door out of a lebaron in the junkyard. It's located somewhat behind the center of the dash, and to do it right the dash and heater box will have to come out.

GLHSRICK
11-23-2011, 03:40 PM
Bump it up

GLHSRICK
11-27-2011, 01:06 AM
found one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!