PDA

View Full Version : Is there a problem with the server?

DC Turismo
07-23-2006, 04:35 PM
I noticed last nite, but also today, that the server is continually not allowing me to post replies or stay logged in. What's the deal? Thanks for any info!

Frank
07-23-2006, 09:22 PM
Seems to be fine by mean... I have been checking up on it while here at Kansas.

Frank

r00tcause
07-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Seems to be fine by mean... I have been checking up on it while here at Kansas.

Frank

Ive been getting occasional server errors when doing searches on usernames.

Frank
07-26-2006, 10:03 AM
Any specifics or random in general? Do you have an approximate time when? Thanks!

r00tcause
07-27-2006, 03:17 PM
Any specifics or random in general? Do you have an approximate time when? Thanks!

Seems to be random.

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

Please try the following:

* Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
* Open the Web site home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
* If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Web site home page.

400 Bad Request - The data is invalid. (13)
Internet Security and Acceleration Server

Frank
07-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Sounds like that is on your end... if it was us, I believe you should have a 404 error not a 400 in this case... maybe.

r00tcause
07-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Sounds like that is on your end... if it was us, I believe you should have a 404 error not a 400 in this case... maybe.

Not likely because its only your site. :) I have never gotten that anywhere else. I only get it here when doing an advanced search for some reason.

Odd. :)