PDA

View Full Version : 87 Lebaron Coupe Possible T2?

Garret
07-23-2006, 01:40 PM
My question is was the 87 Lebaron coupe offered with an Intercooled turbo motor? there is one in the local paper but I haven't been able to get a hold of the guy and I just wanted to know if it was possible to get one with a turbo II motor in 87 Thanks:amen:

CDNTurboZ
07-23-2006, 01:51 PM
My question is was the 87 Lebaron coupe offered with an Intercooled turbo motor? there is one in the local paper but I haven't been able to get a hold of the guy and I just wanted to know if it was possible to get one with a turbo II motor in 87 Thanks:amen:

I am sooo beating you to it :lol: : , but I am pretty sure they came TII in 87

Garret
07-23-2006, 01:55 PM
See I didn't think they due to the fact of no Two piece intakes coming off of Lebarons. And If you scoop it from me I'll come and beat you up LOL... Add me to your MSN if you've got it and if you don't get it

CDNTurboZ
07-23-2006, 01:57 PM
See I didn't think they due to the fact of no Two piece intakes coming off of Lebarons. And If you scoop it from me I'll come and beat you up LOL... Add me to your MSN if you've got it and if you don't get it

Good point about the intake, don't worry I won't be buying it, I can barely handle the ones I have now lol. You're talking about that one in the buy and sell?

Garret
07-23-2006, 02:01 PM
yeah or I'm going to pick up that Pacifica need motor and a 520 tranny for the Omni of doom project... Speaking of that do you need an 85 MP LM? it'll work in your 86 car ;) Selling it real cheap like... Oh yeah you wouldn't happen to have a spare 1 piece intake that I could cut up because when I moved to winnipeg I basically tossed all of my 8v stuff

tryingbe
07-23-2006, 02:01 PM
Nope. Unless it's not stock.

CDNTurboZ
07-23-2006, 02:19 PM
yeah or I'm going to pick up that Pacifica need motor and a 520 tranny for the Omni of doom project... Speaking of that do you need an 85 MP LM? it'll work in your 86 car ;) Selling it real cheap like... Oh yeah you wouldn't happen to have a spare 1 piece intake that I could cut up because when I moved to winnipeg I basically tossed all of my 8v stuff

Yeah I have noticed that pacifica as well, I don't need the LM, as the charger has an 86 MP one in it already. I might have the intake though, I have that ported one but I need that for the charger, but I think I have another.

So this omni is an actual glh-t?, where was it?

Garret
07-23-2006, 03:54 PM
LMK if you got another one that'd be cool, and yes the omni is an actual GLH-T it used to be IWANTAGLHNOW's off of the heights but 2 years ago he gave it to Kevin (Boostedodge) and now Kevin gave it too me

CDNTurboZ
07-23-2006, 04:56 PM
LMK if you got another one that'd be cool, and yes the omni is an actual GLH-T it used to be IWANTAGLHNOW's off of the heights but 2 years ago he gave it to Kevin (Boostedodge) and now Kevin gave it too me

cool, so how bad is the rust on it?

and tonight I'll check if I have the intake as well.

steve

Garret
07-24-2006, 02:55 PM
The rust... well lets just say there is no floor and leave it at that lol but it's a race car so it's all good

CDNTurboZ
07-24-2006, 10:32 PM
The rust... well lets just say there is no floor and leave it at that lol but it's a race car so it's all good

nice:thumb: , hows the 16v daytona running (that engine should go in the omni!!!:D )?