PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 88 kcar coupe, buckets

Mike_Shepard
10-24-2011, 02:06 PM
Date: 24th October 2011
Username: Mike_Shepard
Full Name: michael shepard
City, State, Zip: 43207 columbus ohio
Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.) 614 962 1027
Selling or Wanted Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition) 1500

Description: Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold or those wanted.

For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

I'm seriously thinking about seling my ice blue 88 aries, it had approximately 97k original miles. There is rust but very little, and the paint on thr hood is beginning to fade. The front seal is leaking so it uses oil, it does NOT burn it acceleration is good, has mileage is excellent, I drive from columbus to cave city ky on just a half tank. Also shocks and struts also need replaced.
The reason I'm wanting to sell it is because I I'm wanting to get something a little bigger for my wife to drive back and forth to work. Here is a link to pictures feel free to make a reasonable offer..

http://www.pbase.com/rmscott/mike_shepards_kcar

QC DSM ESiT
10-24-2011, 09:44 PM
So did you do a turbo conversion on this? I notice at the top of the pictures page that it says. K car, Turbo, 5speed and then the last few pictures has a turbo. I'm very interested in this car. More info of any sort would be appreciated. Feel free to PM me any time.

Mike_Shepard
10-24-2011, 10:54 PM
I do apoligize it isn't turbo'd the turbo pics are those of what was in my daytona a couple years back.

Dodge Aries K
10-25-2011, 12:39 AM
PM sent