PDA

View Full Version : Rbryant MSD Plug Wire $5 off sale through October.

rbryant
10-10-2011, 03:18 AM
All,

I have decided to run a $5 off sale on most of my custom made MSD ignition wires until the end of October.

If you are looking for a great set of ignition wires this is a good time to buy! :)

Order them here:

8V wires and distributor terminals
(http://rbryant.freeshell.org/msd_products.htm)
DOHC Hybrid and 2.4l swap wires (http://rbryant.freeshell.org/dohc_conversion_products.htm)

-Rich

rbryant
10-31-2011, 04:28 PM
Bump,

This is the last day for the $5 off MSD spark plug wire sale.

I might or might not get lazy and leave it on for another couple of days. ;)

-Rich

MeandMyShadow
10-31-2011, 06:49 PM
DOH!!! Please do let the sale run an extra day or two. Tomorrow is the first and we know what that day is for most of us. No more black wires or only just the red available? The drop down arrow only allows you to select "red". I have my own dizzy cap and will need a set of the HEI modded terminal as well. So, $65 to your sites pp, yes.

rbryant
10-31-2011, 07:14 PM
DOH!!! Please do let the sale run an extra day or two. Tomorrow is the first and we know what that day is for most of us. No more black wires or only just the red available? The drop down arrow only allows you to select "red". I have my own dizzy cap and will need a set of the HEI modded terminal as well. So, $65 to your sites pp, yes.

I think it ends up being $70 after shipping is included for the 8 valve wires and the HEI terminals.

I can extend it to the end of the week if I know there people that want to order by then. The goal of the sale was to try and reduce my inventory a bit after a large order of wire, terminals, boots, etc was made last week where I had to buy large quantities to get decent pricing.

I ran out of black wire last week when I got an order for two sets in black. It is expensive to keep inventory on both black and red so I usually keep just red most of the time.

I switched from the gray MSD boots to a much more reasonably priced black plug boot (shown in the pictures on my website). With the black boots the red wires tend to look better than black boots with black wires IMO but it is all in what you like.

I am able to sell the wires ~$8/set cheaper with the generic black boots which are just as good functionally as the gray MSD boots. I made this change because the cost of MSD bulk wire went up 50% a year or two ago and I didn't want to increase my prices so instead I changed the boots.

-Rich

MeandMyShadow
11-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Yep, $70. PP sent.