PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Descriptive Wanted or Selling Title

redbaron
09-26-2011, 05:47 PM
Date: 26th September 2011
Username: redbaron
Full Name: Jeffrey larue
City, State, Zip: Beaver Dam Wis
Selling or Wanted Price: $2500.00 or any reasonable offer.

Description: I have a 1989 Chrysler Lebaron GTC Convertible for sale, in USA - Wisconsin.

Mileage: 175,000 miles
Engine Size: 2.5 Turbo

Asking price is $2,500.00 obo

Well I still have it, & I'm willing to part with my ride. Its my 1989 Lebaron GTC Turbo Convertible. I have a 2.5 Turbo motor in it. This car was originally an automatic but I installed a A-555 5-speed into it. I also put in the smaller radiator & intercooler from a 88 Daytona. The car had a RED convertible top on it when I got it & over time it got torn from normal use. Resently I installed a new Black convertible top & reinstalled the inner headliner. I also changed out the underdash wiring & put in a digital dash from a 89 Lebaron, but I waited til the mileage was within 1 mile & I chnaged out the cluster so the mileage is right. The motor was rebuilt at 150,000. I installed a new head & a rebuilt Garrett Turbo from Majestic Turbo in Waco Texas in 2001. The motor has new pistons installed & I removed the balance shaft assembly. A new B&M clucth was installed as well. This car runs & drives great, its just that there comes a time when you have to move on as this car has become impractical for me & my wife. I built this car back in 2001 & drove it sparingly. Now I have moved into southern Wisconsin & I drive it more but this year I have not driven it much as we are home shopping & its time to move this car on to another Turbododge.com person who will enjoy it as much as I have over the last 10 years. I have the clear Wisconsin title in my name ready to transfer to you. I'm asking $2500.00 for this ride, but I am open to offers as well, so don't be afraid to make any offer, you just might be lucky & get to drive it to your home. If you're a great distance from me, fly in & drive it home. I'll pick you up at the airport. E-mail me with any questions at: redbarron89@msn.com & I'll try an answer then to the best of my knowledge.

redbaron
09-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Someone tell me where or how i can post pictures to this! I have them ready!

Shadowv4l
09-26-2011, 07:22 PM
use photobucket.com , its easy and doesn't cost anything