longneckerr
09-05-2011, 02:59 AM
Date: 05th September 2011
Username: longneckerr
Full Name: Ryan Longnecker
City, State, Zip: Byron, IL, 61010
Contact longneckerr@uwplatt.edu
Selling or Wanted Price: 3500

have a 1985 Dodge GLH-Turbo for sale, in USA - Illinois.

Mileage: 68,xxx miles
Engine Size: 2.2L

Asking price is $3500

For sale is an 85 omni GLH-T. I bought this car last summer and rebuilt the motor over the winter. It is low mileage and extremely well taken care off. As you can see in the pictures this car is 95 percent rust free. The body is extremely clean along with the underside. The only rust i can find on the car is the hatch. When we bought it had come from west virginia and i believe pennsylvania before that. It had a spun rod bearing. The car now runs great and pulls really hard. It shifts great as well.

They guy that has it before me repainted the top half of the car at some point. I think he probably had maaco do it so its not amazing but still sharp.

We also replaced

Timing belt
motor mounts
fuel filter
radiator
vac lines
all hoses
new battery
new front tires and the back are good as well.

It really has no performances mod's other than a boost gauge so its all stock.

I have driven this car for most of the summer and would be comfortable driving it anwhere but I'm going back to college in the fall and i wont have a garage up at school and i would really rather not drive this car in the winter so it stays rust free.

http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/longneckerr/

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.