PDA

View Full Version : DON'T EVER BUY from Eric Lilly

BIG PSI
07-19-2006, 02:01 PM
DON'T EVER BUY from Eric Lilly in Dallas, GA. goes by BFnGA in TurboDodge and BURNFASTER on turbo-Mopar

He flat ripped me off !!!

I sent him a postal money order for a transmission and torque converter back in Feb for $650.00 UPS delivered the products but rolled the tranny down my concrete driveway. I did not know that it would cause any problems so I sent the transmission and the 89 Acclaim to OhioRob (Rob Pachner) for installation. I paid Rob $150.00 to remove my old trans and install the one I bought from Eric. The transmission never shifted correctly from day one. It took forever to go into 2nd gear when cold and always slipped going into 3rd.

Please refer to this link: http://www.turbododge.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=110899
I was under my son's log on as DAVE

I had my son Bryan take the car back to Rob the next day and they switched valve bodies with one that I had built by Chad Kilback (Torqueflite), changed fluid filter, and modified the case to adjust line pressure. That cost me another $75.00. The transmission still slipped everytime going into third. I contacted Eric in here numberous times about what was going on and I even threatened to get a Lawyer and he got very curt with me.

My next step was to contact UPS about a refund and in June they finally approved it and told me to contact Eric in about 2 weeks to get my money from him. I did that and I was told by Eric in a PM that the only money he received from UPS was his shipping fee and NO refund for me. I then contacted the UPS store in GA where he shipped out the transmission and talked to the store owner, a lady named Debra. She told me that she could not give me any information over the phone due to the privacy act and that I would have to get an attorney to subpona any information.

I did do just that. I contact my local attorney, James Hogle and he subponaed the records only to find out that Eric received a refund of $671.72.
So Eric now has my $650.00 and $672.72, plus I am out $150.00 to switch transmission, $75.00 to change valve bodies, $75.00 for my attorney fees and I paid Rob $750.00 to build me a new transmission: this totals $2221.72.

I am NOT going to let this go. I am now obtaining a court date in Paulding County, GA (where Eric lives) to take him to court. I have all my documentation in order to win this case. In fact my local attorney sent Eric a letter out on 6-28-06 and it was ignored.

Eric, you can refund me my $650.00 and I will go away or you can choose to ignore me and I will keep adding all of my expenses to the total bill and when I win you will get your paycheck garnished. One way or another I will get my satisfaction.

If any of you would like to see what documentation I have on this, please go to www.turbo-mopar.com and then search for "seeing my lawyer today" thread.

Watch out for RIPOFFS
Chuck Green

Dave
07-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Yah, I helped Rob install it. I can tell you that was one screwed up tranny. The ear where the starter was to be installed was cracked, couldn't use it for threading. Also, the firmness of the shifts sucked, they were weak as hell. It just slid into gear. Wouldn't shift at WOT. Just slapped the rev limiter.

He ripped him off. I wouldn't ever buy from this character.

r00tcause
07-19-2006, 05:18 PM
Oh jesus christ is is he back!?!!?

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM, HE RIPPED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE OFF 2 YEARS AGO INCLUDING ME!!!!

I got my money back because I used a VISA that is secured against fraud. Otherwise I would have been screwed out of *500$*.

r00tcause
07-19-2006, 05:31 PM
Oh jesus christ is is he back!?!!?

DO NOT BUY FROM HIM, HE RIPPED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE OFF 2 YEARS AGO INCLUDING ME!!!!

I got my money back because I used a VISA that is secured against fraud. Otherwise I would have been screwed out of *500$*.

http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24192&highlight=eric+lilly

Enjoy ^^

He even ripped off Donovan. (and a lot more people that were not in this thread)

BIG PSI
07-19-2006, 05:42 PM
http://www.turbododge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24192&highlight=eric+lilly

Enjoy ^^

He even ripped off Donovan. (and a lot more people that were not in this thread)

Thanks for the heads up on this piece of work !!!! I see he changes his screen name so the RIPOFFS can continue. He is now on two boards with two differant handles, that should have been a flag waving. We need to get him banned from selling anything else in here and on the other boards as well.

If you had a bad dealing with this person, Please post it here !!!!

Regards
Chuck

JDAWG
07-19-2006, 05:49 PM
I am nearly posotive I traded him some +40's for a rad/cooler and the deal went smooth so I dunno.

Frank
07-19-2006, 09:59 PM
Well he has already had action taken on him... please read the bad deals thread/link.

tryingbe
07-19-2006, 10:23 PM
If the tranny was bad from the start, he just ripped UPS off $672.72.

BIG PSI
07-21-2006, 10:10 AM
Take it to the top once more... Want to make sure ALL see this thread.

Chuck

glhs422
07-21-2006, 06:19 PM
He got me also back in 2003. $400 for a transmission I received months and months later, after dozens of calls and emails.

I eventually had to call UPS and schedule a pick up date at his house and pay $75 for shipping (which was included in the price I paid him in the first place.)

When I received it, it was on a crate wrapped in plastic (no padding) and was severely cracked.

DON'T BUY FROM HIM!!!

BIG PSI
07-22-2006, 12:28 AM
ERIC,

Are you reading THIS, more than one person is calling, you are a THIEF!!!!
You are banned from selling in here and if I can get enough people behind me I will get you banned from selling on TurboDodge and Boosted Mopar. You got paid $650.00 from me by Postal Money Order and then you got a refund of $671.72 from UPS, which should have been paid to me.

Just to let everyone know including this THIEF, I have contacted Paulding County Court in GA to have the Official Papers sent to me to start litigation against ERIC LILLY. Once they get here I will fill them out, get my signature notorized, send a photo copy of all my documnets and include payment. Once they set a date I will have to go to GA to have my day in court.

Once I win and I will WIN, Eric, all of my expenses will be added to YOUR BILL.
You can send me a Money Order or a Certified Check for $671.72 and I will let you off. Other than that, GET READY, because I will not quit.

Chuck Green
P.O. Box 1091
Ravenna, Ohio
44266-1091

send my money there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:

csxt#10
08-02-2006, 06:52 PM
i to have been taken by eric u remeber me brandon knox im sure u do.there were a few threads made b me awhile ago about him but he cryed and somehow got most of them erased trying to act like it was his brother with a new name.
i havent had the best selling history but ive never ripped anyone off and for that kinda money bet ur --- i would take him for everything he gots.were im from sometimes everything u own will be taken infront of ur eyes after a --- beating.
good luck sorry to hear that if u need any help let me know i will dig up my posts u can use in court showing how many others he has ripped off there were a few that chimed in

csxt#10
08-02-2006, 07:00 PM
I am nearly posotive I traded him some +40's for a rad/cooler and the deal went smooth so I dunno.

he does that time to time and waits to get someone good.better to take a few hundred then to take a few bucks ya know

Frank
08-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Brendon,
Give me details of what happened and another point will be added to his name. This means that if he wasnt access to the non For Sale sections of the board ever again, he has to clear both of them within the months specified in the rules or he will forever be banned.

Frank

BIG PSI
08-05-2006, 09:31 AM
i to have been taken by eric u remeber me brandon knox im sure u do.there were a few threads made b me awhile ago about him but he cryed and somehow got most of them erased trying to act like it was his brother with a new name.
i havent had the best selling history but ive never ripped anyone off and for that kinda money bet ur --- i would take him for everything he gots.were im from sometimes everything u own will be taken infront of ur eyes after a --- beating.
good luck sorry to hear that if u need any help let me know i will dig up my posts u can use in court showing how many others he has ripped off there were a few that chimed in

Please by all means show us what happened as I will be sending in my paperwork to start my litigation on Tuesday 8-8-06.

Chuck

Tony Hanna
08-05-2006, 11:07 AM
I will be sending in my paperwork to start my litigation on Tuesday 8-8-06.

Chuck

That's awsome! If more people would start taking action when crap like this happens to them, I bet it would really make the thieves think twice.
Maybe somebody that's been through it could write up a set of guidlines on what agencies to contact, what your rights are, etc. Basically just a reference on how to deal with a situation like that for anybody that it happens to in the future. The first time I fell victim to a thief online, I didn't know what I could do or even if I could do anything, so I ended up doing nothing and was just out the money.:mad:

GLHS592
08-05-2006, 12:13 PM
I think this thread should be renamed. "Don't ever screw BIG PSI!" :)

shmedley
08-05-2006, 12:28 PM
I think this thread should be renamed. "Don't ever screw BIG PSI!" :)

Very true. I am glad that he is not just sitting there and taking it. Has anybody else had bad deals with him?

TurboGLH
08-05-2006, 12:31 PM
That's awsome! If more people would start taking action when crap like this happens to them, I bet it would really make the thieves think twice.
Maybe somebody that's been through it could write up a set of guidlines on what agencies to contact, what your rights are, etc. Basically just a reference on how to deal with a situation like that for anybody that it happens to in the future. The first time I fell victim to a thief online, I didn't know what I could do or even if I could do anything, so I ended up doing nothing and was just out the money.:mad:

The problem is that resolution like this cost's money, and you could still end up out the amount you were scammed plus the lawyer/court fee's. Most people will just let is slide rather than have to pay more out of pocket. Luckily for us we have big-psi who's not willing to take any ----.

Tony Hanna
08-05-2006, 12:49 PM
The problem is that resolution like this cost's money, and you could still end up out the amount you were scammed plus the lawyer/court fee's. Most people will just let is slide rather than have to pay more out of pocket.

Sad but true. Still, I wonder at what point it becomes a big enough issue that you could file a police report and let the police department/prosecuting attorney take it from there? If you went that route, you shouldn't be out anything but the time you spend in court right?

BIG PSI
08-06-2006, 02:39 PM
All you have to do honestly guys is to stand up and do what you think is right.

I treat everyone with honesty and respect.

When I sell my parts I even give them a warranty to the buyer for 30 days on all BIG Items (like T3 Head--Torque Converter--stuff like that).

If I have to spend another $400 chasing Eric Lilly, so be it. I will just keep all receipts and present the to Judge. Besides I might like a trip to the Atlanta area.

Thanks for the compliments and the pat on the back. I am now trying to get him BANNED from selling on Turbo Dodge as well. I sent a PM to one of the Moderators plus I posted that ides in there as well.

Regards
Chuck Green
:nod:

SpoolinGLH
08-07-2006, 12:55 AM
GO GO GO GO GO GO BIG PSI!:cheer2:

Ok that was gay but GoodLuck Dude.:D

BIG PSI
08-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Leaving NOW to see my Lawyer here locally to make sure that I fill out the court papers correctly for Paulding County, GA.

Chuck

BIG PSI
08-07-2006, 11:33 PM
I go back this Wed to get the paperwork from my local attorney. Another $50.00 added to Eric Lilly's bill....

Eric if you think I playing with you, guess what REAL LIFE is about to hit you in your backside. Just keep ignoring me and see what happens to you in court. Like the old saying goes, You can pay me NOW or pay me MORE LATER.

Chuck

altered7151
08-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Chuck, you should also contact UPS's loss prevention department. Tell they you have reason to believe the transmission was damaged when it was sent and that he scammed them out of the insurance money. Those guys dont screw around and have close ties with the local law enforcement. When I worked at UPS I saw those guys bring up fraud charges on people for as little as 30-40 bucks, I'm sure they would love to nail someone for over $650. The more heat you can put on the guy the better.

turbovanmanČ
08-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Go get him BIG PSI, :thumb:

BIG PSI
08-08-2006, 05:07 PM
Thanks Tyler, for the information I will do that tommorrow as it is 5:05 pm est now. If you look here for post by BURNFASTER (Eric Lilly) or go over to TD and look under (BFnGA), and look at how many posts Eric has made since I went public on his BS.

Chuck

TurboGLH
10-01-2006, 04:29 PM
It's been too long since an update. What's going on with this Chuck?