PDA

View Full Version : FWD Performance do dyno tunes?

My96z
08-20-2011, 04:55 AM
I have a nicely modded 89 Caravan. I already have a 3 bar cal in it but I would like to move beyond the mail order cal stuff and have it dyno tuned. You guys are about 3 hours from me and I will be back stateside soon.

Can you PM me or shoot me an e-mail with pricing and details on a dyno tune for my van?

Thanks,

Jeff

My96z@hotmail.com

glhs727
08-20-2011, 09:58 AM
Yes, we dyno tunes. James usually tunes on Fridays and saturdays. Call to discuss....... 281-288-4411

turbovanmanČ
08-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Oh, what's your setup now Jeff?

My96z
08-20-2011, 08:16 PM
Cindy,
I called today and got a voice mail, left a message. I will call back during the week. Thanks!

Simon,
Still the same. 2.5l, TVL +1mm ported G, T4/T3 57-trim, big intercooler. Hasnt really changed much. Havent been home much latley the past few years to thoroughly dig into it. I have a Taft S2 also but I am not currently running it. I will probably bring it to the dyno tune though and see what FWD-P says about it. I just want a pro to tune this thing on the dyno with a wideband.

turbovanmanČ
08-30-2011, 05:32 PM
Cindy,
I called today and got a voice mail, left a message. I will call back during the week. Thanks!

Simon,
Still the same. 2.5l, TVL +1mm ported G, T4/T3 57-trim, big intercooler. Hasnt really changed much. Havent been home much latley the past few years to thoroughly dig into it. I have a Taft S2 also but I am not currently running it. I will probably bring it to the dyno tune though and see what FWD-P says about it. I just want a pro to tune this thing on the dyno with a wideband.

Gotcha. You'll love the S2, I did, :love: