View Full Version : For Sale: 85 glh

zkeifer
08-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Date: 14th August 2011
Username: zkeifer
Full Name: Zachary Keifer
City, State, Zip: lewisberry pa 17339
Selling or Wanted Price:SOLD!

Description: im selling my 85 glh because i no longer have the time nor the money for it. its a 1985 black glh omni with the 2.2 turbo in it it has an A555 tranny in it has new headgasket, main seals, turbo lines,and valve cover gasket also has the adapter on the turbo to intercool it along with a one piece intake manifold. its a fairly rust free car for its age and where i got it from. it will need axels out of an automatic omni the axels are in it now are wrong just put in to fill the whole in the tranny. when we did the headgasket seals and tranny when we put everything back in the car would turn over but wouldnt fire. upon further investigation we discovered the mass destruction of the wiring harness from one of the previouse owners and we believe this has everything to do with why it wont start. the car ran great before we did the work to it. im sure theirs more but i cant think of it. i have a spare common block and crank that will go with the car if interested. im looking for cash mainly but will consider 3.0 acclaim/spirit that are running and driving as for body im not to concerned but dont want a basket case. if need more pics just let me know what you want to see and ill produce them

fixit
08-16-2011, 08:32 PM
free bump.. great deal..
so close, wish i could afford it.

zkeifer
08-20-2011, 12:10 AM
167 views and only one comment? Some one has to be interested in her. Ill entertain other trades also dont be scared to ask worse that will happen is ill say no but im willing to work with people cause i understand the econemy isnt the greatest

zkeifer
08-22-2011, 06:04 PM
really need to sell or trade guys and gals cant have it in the garage any more and i refuse to put it outside

zkeifer
08-23-2011, 10:23 AM
Ill entertain trades right now could use something with better gas milage then my jeep with 33's

zkeifer
09-05-2011, 04:36 PM
TRADED for 88 conquest tsi

stargazer7467
09-05-2011, 05:45 PM
ha just saw that guys thread over on the other forum.