turboshadow
07-18-2006, 01:35 PM
Dunlop Neo Fest Custom Compact Nationals
August 5, 2006
National Trail Raceway, Hebron (Columbus), Ohio
Sport Compact & Truck Drag Race,
Car Show, Autocross & Manufacturers Midway

Year Established: 2003
Attendance: 2455 spectators. 353 participants.
Directions: Take I-70 to exit #126. Take Rt. 37 north 1 mile. Take Rt. 40 west 1/2 mile.
Headquarters Hotel: Red Roof Inn, I-70 & Rt. 37, Hebron, OH (740)467-ROOF.
Featured Marque: All SRT vehicles.

Show Classes:
Awards will be presented to the overallTop 50 vehicles. A six foot tall trophy and a fresh Benjamin will be presented to the Best of Show! Vehicles will be chosen from the following classes: Acura; Audi; BMW; Daewoo; Dodge Neon; Dodge Shelby; Domestic RWD; European RWD; Ford Focus; Ford FWD; GM FWD; Honda Accord; Honda Civic 95-prior; Honda Civic 96-up; Honda Civic Hatchback 91-prior; Honda Civic Hatchback 92-up; Honda CRX/Del Sol; Hyundai; Infiniti; Kia; Lexus; Mazda; Mini Cooper; Mercedes; Mitsubishi; Mopar/Diamond Star; Mopar 300/Magnum/Charger; Nissan; Prowler; PT Cruiser; Saturn; Scion; Subaru; Suzuki; Toyota; Viper; VW Air-cooled; VW Water-cooled; Compact Import Truck; Compact Domestic Truck; Full-size Truck; Compact 4x4 Truck, Full-size 4x4 Truck; SUV Domestic; SUV Import; Full-size Wagon; Van.

Drag Race Classes:
Bracket 1 0-14.99 e.t.; Bracket 2 15.00-up e.t.; Fast 4 Import, Fast 4 Domestic.

Show Hours: Saturday: Noon-9:00pm.

Vendor Setup: Saturday: 10:00am-2:00pm.

Participant Admission: All inclusive: $25.00 per vehicle with driver. All vehicles parked inside the facility must purchase a participant admission. Participant admission includes dash plaque and goodie bag.

Spectator/Passenger Admission: $10.00 per person. Kids under 12 free.

Lifestyle Midway: $100.00/per vendor. Spaces are outdoors on asphalt. Includes 2 adult admission passes and 2 show car passes.

Schedule:
12:00pm Technical Inspection opens.
12:30pm Time trials begin for all classes.
Autocross competition begins.
2:00pm Qualifier #1 for Fast 4.
Car show judging begins.
MECA Boom & Zoom begins.
3:30pm Qualifier #2 for Fast 4.
5:00pm Car show judging closes.
Qualifier #3 for Fast 4.
6:00pm Staging lanes closed.
Final Autocross runs.
6:30pm Car show trophy parade.
6:45pm Burnout contest.
7:00pm Eliminations begin.
9:00pm Neon lights parade.

Purse:
Bracket 1 $$250 winner; $100 runner-up: $50 semi finalists.
Bracket 2 $250 winner; $100 runner-up: $50 semi finalists.
Fast 4 Import $100 winner; $50 runner-up; $25 semi finalists.
Fast 4 Domestic $100 winner; $50 runner-up; $25 semi finalists.
Autocross 1 (track prepared) Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd quickest lap times.
Autocross 2 (street prepared) Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd quickest lap times.
Car Show Best of Show $100.00 and six-foot tall trophy.
Trophies for Top 50 vehicles.
Showman's Certificate for all participants.

R/T
07-18-2006, 09:52 PM
NeoFest is a fun time, it is also a Viper meet, LOTS of sweet Vipers racin'.... :nod:

turboshadow
07-24-2006, 03:36 PM
ttt come on does noone else want to beat up on some imports?

fleckster
07-29-2006, 12:08 PM
It's too difficult to make the drive there two weekends in a row. Besides, in the quick 8 racing, they keep the domestics from racing the imports anyway...

BadAssPerformance
07-29-2006, 12:54 PM
It's too difficult to make the drive there two weekends in a row. Besides, in the quick 8 racing, they keep the domestics from racing the imports anyway...

Yeah, one of these years I want to make it out but it sucks that it is teh weekend b4 the mopar nats.

That is SO GAY that they wont let us beat the wimports too!

shelbydodge91
07-30-2006, 08:48 PM
i will be there. i think we are taking the omni..

turboshadow
07-30-2006, 09:46 PM
Its starting to look like me and r/t may not be going. I beat on the shadow this past weekend (night time auto x!) and i dont know how much more its up for, and we also might be getting my charger out of storage:thumb:

peteknoll
08-02-2006, 06:22 PM
I'll be there. I'm not sure what I'll be driving yet.
After all of the great TM action at SDAC16 I couldn't wait to get one of mine back on the road.
It's been a year since I parked the LeBaron, and two for the omni and caravan. I put insurance on the Omnivor last week and have been driving it ever since.
It took a couple of days, but I finally remembered why I had parked it 2 years ago (I think I have some shifter bushings around here somewhere).

Mike_Shepard
08-03-2006, 03:18 AM
I'll be there. I'm not sure what I'll be driving yet.
After all of the great TM action at SDAC16 I couldn't wait to get one of mine back on the road.
It's been a year since I parked the LeBaron, and two for the omni and caravan. I put insurance on the Omnivor last week and have been driving it ever since.
It took a couple of days, but I finally remembered why I had parked it 2 years ago (I think I have some shifter bushings around here somewhere).

Holy crap you posted LOL I might make it out there is a car show at columbus state that I am going to go to first though