PDA

View Full Version : Whats it worth??? 05 ACR

Dank17
07-28-2011, 03:21 AM
I have a 2005 SRT-4 ACR with 18,000 miles on it. Has the kicker sytem and sunroof. Stone white (PW1). It has side air bags so the seats don't have the passthrough for a harness nor do they have the ACR embroidered on the seat but I can prove it is an authentic ACR. I still have the window sticker for it and I am the only owner. Thinking about paying some stuff off but trying to deceide if the car should go or not. It has never even been pointed in the direction of a track and is still stock except for short ram intake, oil catch can, and urethane moter mount inserts. Just curious what people think it is worth, because i think it is worth more than i can get it to book for but want to know if that is emotional attachment or if others agree. I cant seem to be able to add the ACR package to any book values so just let me know what you guys think.

Pat
07-28-2011, 05:44 AM
Not sure. I can tell you last year, I looked at a black '05 ACR, kicker, side airbag seats, sunroof, 17k miles, bone stock, 1 owner, garage kept and absolutely perfect. I didn't buy it and it remained for sale for quite some time. Last I saw it advertised was $13.5k. Few months later, I saw it advertised at a local used car lot, which leads me to believe the guy eventually traded it in.

ScottD
07-28-2011, 10:11 AM
Based on the ads I've looked at the last six months, it seems like low mileage unmodified cars have higher asking prices than KBB or NADA values. However, whether people are buying cars at these higher prices is unclear.

RoadWarrior222
07-28-2011, 12:50 PM
I think top book value still considers 6-10,000 miles a year on it, so should be a bonus for low miles on top of book on any car. After that, there is some rareity value in "unmolested" examples of these. Off the top of my head I would have said $12,000 without looking anything up.