PDA

View Full Version : New Omni-Potent Part – Repaint Kits

OMNI-Potent
07-16-2006, 10:58 PM
Hey everyone,

We are introducing a new product that we are really excited about. These are the OMNI-Potent 4 door L-body Restoration-Repaint kits. All of the items you need to put your 4 door L-body back together are contained in this nifty little kit. This kit comes complete with:

Bag 1 – Inner Fender skirt plugs – there are 15 included in this package
Bag 2 – Side ground FX plugs – there are 15 included in this package
Bag 3- Front Air Dam plugs – there are 9 included in this package
Bag 4 – Grille Rivets and Headlight bucket plugs
Bag 5 – Bumper Cover retainers
Bag 6 – Rear Hatch acorn nuts for the molding

These items are packaged and labeled individually for ease of use. Most of these items are now NS1 and have been long gone from the dealer stock. Don’t worry about it. We have you covered!!!

Remember, always free shipping with OMNI-Potent. These kits are $42 shipped to your door.

We take Paypal at omni1985@aol.com. We also accept other forms of payment, so contact us with these matters.

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of our products under the Vendor Section of turbo-mopar.com!

Turbodave
07-17-2006, 10:06 AM
That's an awesome kit, after pulling used fasteners off various parts cars to get my omni back together I can say that it's well worth the money to have everything new and ready to go in a baggie waiting for you. :thumb:

cordes
07-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Wow that is a pretty cool kit. That would save some time and hassle for sure.

Holley
07-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Ditto that, a 2-door kit would be welcome too ;)

OMNI-Potent
07-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Ditto that, a 2-door kit would be welcome too ;)

All good things to those that wait. LOL We figured that a 2 door kit would be mandatory for us to do.

But since we don't pre-sell anything, we are not taking orders for it. I can assure you, it's not too far away. :D

It will have it's own introduction. :thumb:

Holley
07-17-2006, 11:55 AM
Cool ... it'll be a while till I need one, but knowing its there will save me scrimping some bits from my SC when I break it :)

85shelbycharger
07-18-2006, 09:05 AM
I'll be sending some more money your way once the 2-door kit is out :thumb:

DOG-DID-IT
07-18-2006, 09:21 AM
I'll be sending some more money your way once the 2-door kit is out :thumb:

+1 :thumb:

GLHS592
07-18-2006, 06:17 PM
I would have gladly paid that in order to save myself from searching everywhere for the correct fasteners for my car.

GLHSKEN
07-18-2006, 06:26 PM
And I'll be buying 2 sets in the next year

GLHS592
07-18-2006, 07:32 PM
I just thought of something. Does anybody know where to get the fasteners that go in the rear of the side ground effects of a Shelby Charger?

GLHSKEN
07-19-2006, 04:00 AM
You mean that BIG one...??? That one seems impossible to find

GLHS592
07-19-2006, 07:36 AM
I know. I was just hoping somebody found something. I took a big "Christmas tree" fastener and cut it down. They look fine except when they tend to come loose.

OMNI-Potent
07-19-2006, 08:49 AM
I just thought of something. Does anybody know where to get the fasteners that go in the rear of the side ground effects of a Shelby Charger?

Hmmm.... well, we are working on it!:D

GLHS592
07-19-2006, 05:05 PM
I will be waiting. Bring a pair with you when you come down this way. :)

Captain Chaos
07-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Hey everyone,

We are introducing a new product that we are really excited about. These are the OMNI-Potent 4 door L-body Restoration-Repaint kits. All of the items you need to put your 4 door L-body back together are contained in this nifty little kit. This kit comes complete with:

Bag 1 – Inner Fender skirt plugs – there are 15 included in this package
Bag 2 – Side ground FX plugs – there are 15 included in this package
Bag 3- Front Air Dam plugs – there are 9 included in this package
Bag 4 – Grille Rivets and Headlight bucket plugs
Bag 5 – Bumper Cover retainers
Bag 6 – Rear Hatch acorn nuts for the molding

These items are packaged and labeled individually for ease of use. Most of these items are now NS1 and have been long gone from the dealer stock. Don’t worry about it. We have you covered!!!

Remember, always free shipping with OMNI-Potent. These kits are $42 shipped to your door.

We take Paypal at omni1985@aol.com. We also accept other forms of payment, so contact us with these matters.

Thanks for looking and check out the rest of our products under the Vendor Section of turbo-mopar.com!

These still available?

OMNI-Potent
07-23-2007, 09:42 PM
These still available?

Yup, these are in stock and ready to ship.

Let me know if you have any questions.

We are not using the omni1985@aol.com email anymore. But we will take Paypal at omnipotentparts@yahoo.com.

Thanks!