PDA

View Full Version : LaserXT1986 (David Lucidi) Decals?

jonnyb
07-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Does anyone know if David is still doing decals? I sent him a PM a couple weeks ago and followed up with an email a few days ago and haven't heard anything back.

Thanks,

Jon

contraption22
07-22-2011, 01:49 PM
I dunno about the email, but I know he doesn't check in here that often.

4 l-bodies
07-22-2011, 06:14 PM
Jon,
David at PI, David Lucidi, Phoenix graphics, all claim to make 86 GLHS or have made GLHS decals but it appears none are doing so currently. Devilish(sp) made GLHT decals but I don't know about GLHS decals. Opportunity knocks for some but appearently not interested. I suspect not enough time or $ in it for them anymore. More info here.
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?53042-Shelby-Omni-Decal-Dimensions&highlight=decals
Todd

kleiner
07-23-2011, 06:41 PM
I just received some GLHS Decals from David Lucidi. Super nice guy and very professional. The decals look great. There was a point of time where I think things were busy for him, Outside of work, but in the last 3 weeks we have coordinated and now I have some sharp stuff to put on the car, as soon as i get her fixed again. Some one crunched my front left corner , just scrapes and a busted corner light. I would e-mail him here and he will get back to you. laserxt1986@aol.com If this doesn't work I have a number somewhere.
He told me that my e-mail had gone into his junk mail.

jonnyb
07-24-2011, 10:12 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I'll try sending an email direct instead of through this site.

Todd - this isn't for my GLHS's - working on yet another project - not of the L body variety :thumb: