PDA

View Full Version : Megasquirt/ Tuner Studio Database

Sundance 6g72
07-15-2011, 02:07 AM
The purpose of this thread is to supply a download link to your various tunes that have worked for you. I know not alot of us are running MS but having a central location to reference each others tunes would be nice.

The rules are simple, list what mods you have, what firmware version you are running, and any other bits of info that someone might want to know before running your tune. Remember, one tune might work for one car but not necessarily the other. Using someone elses tune should be considered a starting point for your own tune.

Keep in mind that you need to setup your sensors when running someone's tune along with having the correct "Communications" settings. When i switched to Ed's tune, i couldnt connect to my own MS and i beat my self up over it all for nothing because i simply had the wrong com settings.

Make sure to check over every setting before running someone's tune, just to be sure.

PLEASE do not try to directly run a tune with a different firmware than yours. From what i understand, similar firmwares will work but i know you cant run an MS1 tune on an MS3 for example. You can always just copy the settings over manually.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

File is a ZIP file containing my Tuner Studio Configuration. You need to unzip it and there should be one folder named "Joe's Tune". Tuner studio opens this folder as a project. From there, you can export my Spark, AFR, and VE table. Its based completely off of a tune i got from ED but geared more toward my car.

Joe's Tune 7-15-2011.zip | Game Front (http://www.gamefront.com/files/20554560/Joe%27s+Tune+7-15-2011.zip)

MSII Firmware - 2.1.0

Induction - Naturally Aspirated
Injectors - stock #19 HIGH IMPEDANCE
Throttle Body - 52mm
Upper intake - stock ported, Half inch Spacers
Lower intake - stock
Heads - all stock
Exhaust - 3inch cat back with no cat

Ignition Output setting set to "JS10" When i first got the tune it was set to D14 and would not start. This is how my board is jumperd. I have the 3.57 board. You may have to have yours set to D14 depending on your setup.

This tune is geared toward having an efficient cruise AFR while being able to have a 12.5afr when WOT. IT is not completely tuned for the WOT yet. Cruising AFR are pretty good though and should give a better mpg than stock.

I have been Daily driving this tune for a few days and drives very smooth for me. Starts a little rough but its never a pain to get it started.. just takes a little longer than the stock sbec did. Make sure to set the trigger angle settings to the correct values for your setup.

nmw2006
07-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Here's the tune that i daily drove (and raced) my Spirit on. It has launch control and flatshift enabled also. Rev-limited at 7k. WO A/F ratios 11.5-12.0. Timing capped at 37* due to distributor limitation. That's all i can think of at the moment.

MSII Firmware - 2.1.0p

Induction - Naturally Aspirated
Injectors - stock #19
Throttle Body - 52mm
Upper intake - stock ported, 1 inch Spacers
Lower intake - stock
Heads - all stock
Cams - Crower regrinds
Valve Springs - Schneider 6610
Intake - K&N Filter on TB
Exhaust - 3inch from manifold back with high flow cat and 3-chamber muffler

I'm also working on a newer, better tune for Phoebe (based on MSII/E 3.1.1) but its not anywhere near finished.

zin
07-25-2011, 08:54 PM
Bump for a really good idea!

Mike

87turbodance
07-25-2011, 10:17 PM
I try to keep all the tunes that I have created here:
6G72 12V Megasquirt Basic Tunes (http://www.box.net/shared/3e6j7zusd7)

Sundance 6g72
07-26-2011, 10:18 AM
I try to keep all the tunes that I have created here:
6G72 12V Megasquirt Basic Tunes (http://www.box.net/shared/3e6j7zusd7)

thats great, but what mods did you run on each tune? im assuming they were all the same?

87turbodance
07-26-2011, 12:12 PM
thats great, but what mods did you run on each tune? im assuming they were all the same?

I'm working on adding comments for each file. I still need to update them with better info.

Sundance 6g72
07-26-2011, 02:28 PM
cool cool, as long as the info is there for people who need it!

alright lets keep this thread clean unless its a question about someones tune or your posting your own tune/ updating info on that tune