PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Turbo Dodge Club [A.T.D.C] IS UP AND RUNNING!

jims72
07-03-2011, 04:37 AM
A few of us from around the state have formed a club/car show most of us being from the east valley some from tuscon.You can get info/ join by following the link http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_232620126767895&ap=1 it is all we have for now but a dedicated page is coming in the future.We will be doing cruises,dyno runs,meets at firebird and speedworld.As well as helping one another keep our investments rolling and happy.

2.216VTurbo
07-03-2011, 10:33 AM
Awesome Jim:clap: Me and another guy started the California chapter of the SDAC club more than 18 years ago and now (according to managment sources within the SDAC organization) have the largest monthy meeting in the country. A small meeting is like 15 folks(unless we're all out of town at MATS) and on a warm summer month we get 35 members coming out. I still have great time at the meetings and we contunually attract new members:thumb: Every one of your members has to do there part. That is to make contact with oweners of other TD/TM'rs. See one in a parking lot? Leave a note on it. Driving down the street? Talk to them at the next light:) I've done it dozens of times over the years and some of our most active members have come from those conversations:thumb: Of course, those were the pre-internet days:lol:

Have you considered becoming an SDAC chapter? I'm not sure what that process is anymore but you can easily contact Barry here on TM.com

BadAssPerformance
07-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Jim, Great to hear there is another group of enthusiasts out there! :clap:

Well said Alan, sounds like the start to another SDAC Chapter! :thumb:

jims72
07-04-2011, 09:49 AM
huh sounds interesting.we are small right now with less than 10 members but we will be growing.

BadAssPerformance
07-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Ya know, that's how most chapters started, keep up teh good work and keep us posted! :thumb:

DOHCRT
07-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Keep us informed Jim, I don't do Facebook, so other means of communication may have to be included. I have tried to get something going for over 10 years now with no success. The Pavillions (McDonalss) holds a car show every Sat (100+ cars each week) with the 3rd Sat having a reserved area for Mopars, I am there most every month with something Mopar, but can't seem to get anyone else to come out on a regular basis. The beauty of the Pavillions is; it is an established event (no planning required) they have a reserved area for Mopars and there are plenty of places to meet, hang out and eat.

I hope more people respond to your "call to arms" then they have to mine in the past. We have at least 20 people that are relatively active and seperated by less than 25 miles 1 way, but very few of us actually know each other :(

jims72
07-07-2011, 07:28 AM
We have members stretching out to Tuscon right now! we are also woking on a domain name.There are two shows here by my house one on every friday and one on the third saturday and sunday of the month one is pretty ford heavy but the other has quite a few mopars including a purple 572 hemi roadrunner and a Australian valiant charger with the slant hemi.I will post the new web site asap.

30 PSI SHADOW
07-07-2011, 08:40 AM
Ahhhh, the pavilions..... I miss that place.. Soon, very soon.

Chris W
07-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Ahhhh, the pavilions..... I miss that place.. Soon, very soon.

Are you moving back out Bill or just stopping by for a visit? Temperatures are down to 108 so nows the time. :)

Chris-TU

jims72
07-09-2011, 07:52 AM
http://atdc.webs.com/ here is the new web address.it is still under construction but you can join and use the forum.

turbo-tease
08-29-2011, 11:25 AM
I miss az !

30 PSI SHADOW
09-07-2011, 11:54 PM
Are you moving back out Bill or just stopping by for a visit? Temperatures are down to 108 so nows the time. :)

Chris-TU

Not yet.. but on my mind.. BUT, im looking into coming out for the week of 14th-23rd of october. If i do id love to hook up with my brothers!!