PDA

View Full Version : SDAC-21 Thank You's!!!

BadAssPerformance
07-02-2011, 11:36 AM
I would like to thank EVERYONE who helped make SDAC-21 an awesome event!

In no particular order, off the top of my bald head... A great big THANK YOU to...

THANK YOU Barry & Craig for organizing and running another excellent event!

THANK YOU Dave and everyone from the SDAC-Chicagoland crew who helped out! The Larry Cox award was handed to me at awards night, but it's for all those who helped from SDAC-Chicago! Thanks Team Chicago!

THANK YOU sponsors and donators!
Turbo-Mopar.com
FWD Performance
Turbo's Unleashed
Positive Impressions
Rock Auto
Boost Button
Omni Potent
Great Lakes Hotrods
Borla
Pep Boys
Maguire's
K&N
etc. etc... sorry if I left anyone off the list, Thank you all!!!

And last but not least... THANK YOU to ALL SDAC-21 participants who came out to make this another great event! We have such a great group of enthusiasts that make these events so much fun to attend!

Thank you!

JT

minigts
07-02-2011, 12:10 PM
I think I sent text messages to some of the chicago guys but I had a great time and wish that it was a little longer, but that is just because I had a great time. :-) Thanks again to all the chicago guys for their support of the club and your hospitality.

86Shelby
07-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Huge thanks to the Chicagoland Chapter and SDAC for putting together a great event! I made quite a few new friends and met people who I knew who they were but hadn't ever talked with them. Good times indeed.

Thank you JT for helping me get rid of that damn bumper and to Wes for clearing out those bends!!! :)

cordes
07-03-2011, 12:35 AM
Thanks to everyone who helped to make SDAC 21 a great time for all of us. Myself and Joy had a fantastic time.

ajakeski
07-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Got my thank you letter in the mail today. We were glad to be a part of it all.
Damn fine job everyone.
Damn fine...

BadAssPerformance
07-26-2011, 08:44 PM
Got my thank you letter in the mail today. We were glad to be a part of it all.
Damn fine job everyone.
Damn fine...

Thanks again Andy! :clap:

4 l-bodies
07-27-2011, 06:45 PM
Another very memorable SDAC convention for me and the rest of the MN guys. I want to thank Barry, Craig, and Greg for all their efforts, as well as all the Chicagoland SDAC members for another great event. Nice to get reacquainted with old friends and meet new ones that share our passion for Turbo Dodges.
I didn't run my 85 GLHT at the track although that track has been very kind to my GLHT in the past. I swear my car knows the way to da Grove. I didn't race because my car has a propensity for breaking 525 transaxles, and since I drove the car there, I wanted to make it home in one piece. As Murphy's law would have it, I lost a timing belt about 1.5 hours from home on Tuesday. Still scratching my head on that one, as it couldn't have had more than 10K miles on it? In retrospect, I sort of wished I ran the car that day, as the belt surely would have broke the first WOT run I made. It certainly would have been a bit easier to change in the pits during daylight hours than in some restaurants parking lot at dusk (lol). Well all good memories just the same.
Thanks again,
Todd

Shadow
07-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Huge thanks to everyone, specially those that had a hand in organizing/putting things together!

I regret that I didn't find the time to meet more of you and that I didn't get 1/2 as much time as I would have like to see more of your rides!

I think I had a chance to have a brewsky with Reeves around 2:30am the morning of the drag races and in hindsight I should have said YES! :D

Didn't end up sleeping a wink anywho...........:(

RoadWarrior222
07-28-2011, 12:54 PM
BTW thanks to all organizers, donators, AND participants for "keeping the dream alive" for those of us who have not been able to attend.