PDA

View Full Version : 50/50 winner

Shadow
06-30-2011, 08:04 PM
Just wondering who won the 50/50 and IF it was a re-draw? (since we were booking it back home, if they drew our #'s we wouldn't be there to know, ya know?)

Clay
06-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Pete Knolls(sp) won the 50/50. There was a redraw, but I dont remember the first number, I just know it wasn't mine!

2.216VTurbo
07-01-2011, 01:28 AM
$287. Iirc...

Shadow
07-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Damn, had a feeling we might win (not saying we did) would be nice to know what the first # was? :P

sdac guy
07-01-2011, 09:38 AM
Pete Knolls(sp) won the 50/50. There was a redraw, but I dont remember the first number, I just know it wasn't mine!The reason for the redraw was that the first number was a ticket that was sold at the awards night, but nobody claimed it. Had it been a valid number for someone that had already left, we would have sent the money to them as long as they had given us their address when they bought the ticket. Folks did not need to be there to win.

Barry

Shadow
07-01-2011, 11:41 AM
The reason for the redraw was that the first number was a ticket that was sold at the awards night, but nobody claimed it. Had it been a valid number for someone that had already left, we would have sent the money to them as long as they had given us their address when they bought the ticket. Folks did not need to be there to win.

Barry

OK nice to know, makes me feel a tinsy bit better about staying at the track and then straight home after. Having said that, leaving the 50/50 behide paled in comparo to spending another night at the hotel and being around for the wind-down. (this was our original plan) Brent wanted to leave and make the trip back over two days and I wasn't in the mood to argue. I'm thinking next time it will be just Jacquie and myself coming as we were in no rush to do anything!