PDA

View Full Version : Intake manifold info

22mopar
06-26-2011, 03:19 PM
I'm trying to find any info on an intake part number P4452035 and P4452036. I have one and cannot find anyone who knows any history about this assemble. even a google search net NOTHING?

shackwrrr
06-26-2011, 03:55 PM
you have one or did you find the numbers somewhere? If you have it pictures would be awesome.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

oh yeah, I forgot that you were having problems posting pictures. Either you can pay the 10 bucks so you can attach your pictures on the board. Or you can sign up for a site like photobucket that will host your pictures and then you just copy the [IMG] link into your post.

22mopar
06-26-2011, 04:43 PM
this is what is says in my posting permission "
You may not post attachments "

I don't know what photobucket is?

i can't even download a profile picture????:confused2:

shackwrrr
06-26-2011, 05:54 PM
this is what is says in my posting permission "
You may not post attachments "

I don't know what photobucket is?

i can't even download a profile picture????:confused2:

Photobucket.com is a free website that you sign up for and you host your images on. you can do that without any money at all but takes a little extra work.

The second option is to pay for a subscription to this website which is only 10 bucks a year and that lifts your attachment restriction and allows you to upload pictures directly to here and have them in the thread.

zin
06-26-2011, 06:16 PM
This site is definitely worth the ten bucks! Heck, just not having to copy /paste links is!

Mike