PDA

View Full Version : 89 Dodge Shadow Vert Fs

WickedShelby88
07-13-2006, 09:19 PM
The car looks like a 91, but I believe it may have had some minor damage at one time. Its white with a black top and grey interior. PW, Cruise, tilt. 125k. Body has no rust except for a spot on the drivers fender which needs replaced due a dent by the headlight and in front of the door. The car needs some other little things as well. The major is issue is a cracked flywheel. Its a 2.5 N/A car but I can throw in turbo conversion parts for a little extra. I will have a flywheel to go with the car as well as some other parts to fix the minor stuff. The top has a couple bad spots and the rear window is torn in two places as well, but is in relatively good condition. Its got AR alloy 5 spokes wheels and the tires are in good shape. The A/C has been converted but im not sure if its still holding charge. I would like 300 for it, but that is negotiable. The car has been sitting for a while but it passed its last emissions test before the flywheel broke. Its too nice to scrap and I dont have the storage to keep it. Many extra parts! Please contact me via PM, phone 703-868-4897, or email (Joseph46140@yahoo.com) for more info. Pics will be posted soon.

Thanks, Joseph

WickedShelby88
07-24-2006, 02:16 AM
Price is now 250.. Any takers? This car must go!